Ratings for Dr. Grace Richardson

Wow, I feel like people who are giving Dr. Richardson bad reviews have not been to the same orthodontist I've been! I saw 2 other orthodontists who left me very skeptical, before I decided to see Dr. Richardson. She has literally changed my life. I've been too many dentists, doctors and specialists in my life and Dr.Richardson is by far the most professional, helpful and caring health professional I have ever met. All I can say this, chances are if you or your child didn't get the results your were expecting, you didn't follow her directions. And as far as her not answering questions, again, you must have been to different orthodontist.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Amazing Dr and Staff my son has Williams Syndrome and she was phenomenal with him and with me as well, my 2nd son is now her patient and he just loves her too.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

I have one child in treatment with Dr. Grace Richardson right now and I don't know what you people are talking about. My first visit did cost $75.00 - is her time not valuable??? I also received a wonderful letter before I visited her office outlining what to expect that day and how much it would cost - did you people not read yours! My child has been in treatment one year and any question or concern is answered very quickly and kindly...stop complaining people and look at yourself

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Started out ok with the treatment, but when trying to ask questions directly to the staff & the Dr. you run in to problems with them wanting to answer you. If the child is shy about asking questions, they do not seem to want the parent to question what is happening with the treatment plan. Will not be letting any of my other children go to her if needing braces.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

I recently completed orthodontic treatment at Dr. Richardson's office, her staff were fantastic, always made me smile and laugh while I was in the chair. Receptionists are rude and cranky most times though. I would recommend this Orthodontic office to friends and family needing braces.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Richardson for 1.5 years now and am very satisfied. Had one assitant that was a bit annoying and one receptionist was a snob, but I think both are gone now, or at least don't work at the new Dartmouth office. The others are all super nice and always listen to my concerns/questions and provide great advice. I've read some reviews here that don't do the office justice. Dr Richardson always remembers my name and all the staff are very friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Pd $150 for consult for 2 members of my family (most firms do a discount for more than 1 member) which I didn't know would only be a meeting to tell us how much more she was going to charge (staff did not explain even though I explicitly asked what we could expect and what the $75 x2 was for?) and the charge isn't even counted towards the total! Then she seemed to change her story between seeing one member then the other about the kind of outcome we could expect leaving us to wonder if there are limitations to her expertise. We are seeking another opinion.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

I have recently starting seeing Dr. Grace for treatment. I have found Dr. Richardson friendly and knowledgable. She took the time to answer questions and inform me of ongoing treatment plans. The staff is very welcoming, friendly, and helpful. I highly recommend this office, in either the Clayton Park or Dartmouth location.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

Dr. Richardson is the best, loved her and the staff - all were very helpful in accomodating me for appointments and emergencies. All spend time with me when i had questions. Highly recommending this office - Dr. Grace is the BEST!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

Transfer patient. Found Staff and Orthodontist knowledgeable and accommodating.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010