Ratings for Dr. Artin Ternamian

I have been with Dr Ternamian for 34 years, and planning to stay with him forever. Best doctor, professional specialist, makes me me feel comfortable, very confident. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

This gentle man is the most considerate and informative gynecologist I have met in Toronto in my 66 years. I don't mind waiting to see him if there are pregnant or younger women ahead of me. They likelly need to see him much more than I do.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

LOVE DR.TERNAMIAN ! SO NICE AND GENTLE AND NOT IGNORING PROBLEMS...HE IS THE BEST

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

He is not "sweet", but knows his stuff. he doesn't ignore serious problems.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

In my estimation he is definitely the best out there. Never had a problem in all the years I was his patient. He would go out of his way to see that you got good care even in the hospital. The best out there Dr. T!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

One of the worst experiences with a Dr. I've ever had. Terrible bed side manner and very rude and condescending.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I've been a patient for years and he's been very helpful and professional. He stays focused and is experienced. I like his staff as well

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Great Dr , I've been a patient for the last 4 years and 2 surgeries later i have only good things to say about him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Artin Ternamian is a talented and professional specialist, and wouldn't see anyone else Thank you doctor . God bless you

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

He's the best Dr.. Ive been his patient for 10 years . He's so knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable. His staff are also friendly and accomodating.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016