Ratings for Dr. Khutb-Mohammed M. Uddin

Barely could ever remember my name, he was ALWAYS finishing up other patients papers while I was in the room. It'd take at least 30 minutes after my appointment time to actually see him. He'd forget what I would say and I had to repeat myself multiple times, it was like he barely even cared. He prescribed me sleeping medicine that then gave me horrible side effects and when I told him he wanted to increase the dosage. I refused it and wouldn't take the script. He then prescribed me anxiety medicine, which takes 4 weeks to start working which I understand, but the medicine needs a helper such as klonopins or xanax until the medicine starts working, but he refused to give me any of the two because they're addictive. I suffer 10 panic attacks a day and he wouldn't give me anything for them except the one medicine that need the helper. I told him he can talk to my therapist for help but would never ever call to ask about me and what she thinks about anything. He just didn't listen or care.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I recommend him. Very similar comments at the previous people. He listens to the WHOLE story before giving an answers....and asks great questions. I would recommend him to my family members if I had to.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

The best psychiatrist I have ever been to, and trust me I have been to quite a few. I 100% agree with the other reviews. He actually listens to you and does NOT try to prescribe you more drugs just because. Since I have had bad results with therapists too, he has opted to fill in that role during our meetings. He's VERY genuine and actually concerned about the patients health.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

I had seen many doctors before I saw Dr. Uddin. Some one had referred me to him saying I could get the answers that I wanted. It was an all together new experience starting treatment with him. I'm happy to say that he has impacted my life in a way that I can't express in words. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

Very good psychiatrist. Actually listens and cares. Took time to really listen to me. Very funny and really cares. I would recommend him definetely!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

Dr. Khutb-Mohammed M. Uddin's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal