Ratings for Dr. Jay Collier

After 4+ years as this doctor' s patient, he moved on to a new location (congratulations!). The new shrink told me I had been given a new diagnosis 12 months previously, by Dr. Jay. H. Collier, of which he neglected to inform me. I was so embarrassed and upset that, after a wheezing panic attack, I spent the next 20 minutes of my "get to know each other" first appointment trying to talk with the new doctor without bursting into tears. That was a difficult day, and Dr. Collier had been a generally competent and kind health care professional, so he probably thought he had told me about the change in my medical diagnosis. The new doctor gave me a printout of the pertinent medical form, which was reassuring. I guess I learned that even well-qualified doctors can have a lapse in communication skills. I hope this is helpful and not too subjective or critical.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. Jay Collier's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Flagstaff, AZ