Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Gheis

Dr. Gheis is one of my favourite humans; I respect, trust, and look up to him as a role model. He has been enormously knowledgable on the medication/counselling front, is incredibly understanding and patient (he will not push anything on you without your full consent), and is an all-around lovely human being. It gives me hope that there are people in the world like him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

A true gentleman and caring physician. Dr Gheis was particularly helpful with our appeal to VAC

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

By far the kindest doctor I have ever met. He looks past the illness and looks directly at the person. I am so thankful to have him on my side.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Dr. Gheis is honestly one of the most kind and genuine people I have ever met. It actually blows my mind how friendly and caring he is about his patients. He's always got a huge smile on his face and has been there for me at the worst points in my life. I've really struck gold by being under his care, you can't ask for more from a Doctor. I had to ask him if he was religious or something as I've never met someone who is so genuinely kind and caring before! I can't thank him enough for all he's done for me - Dr. Gheis is truly amazing.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr. Gheis was my Psychiatrist in the past. He was the most kindest and caring Dr. I have ever had as a Psychiatrist. I was so sad when he moved to B.C., I will never forget him because he was the best.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Hi, I would like to say first that dr ghies is friendly, is a team player and respected. Dr ghies had provided me with the proper medication, which no other dr could do. The one thing I would say is I need to communicate more about what's going on for me....be honest, dr ghies is calm in his way of dealing with people...that is what is respectful from my perspective and experience. He's a beautiful man...and that is rare... As a client I would recommend dr ghies, not only for his good bedside manner but his ability to look at his own perspective. Thoughts are just that... Dr ghies takes his time to see... That is all we want...to be understood...even if it's complicated.... Dr ghies is good with complex cases... Good luck to all those seeking help...may you find what works for you! Dr ghies is a star in the literal sense. You need a light in the darkness...maybe he can help but be calm...it takes time. One thing I have an issue with is...I wish he had more hours in the day to do paper work. But what do you need more...a diagnosis and treatment plan. It will work out...just hold on to today. Thanks dr. Ghies....I hope the sun shines for you. Your person...me...

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

A competent doctor, caring, understanding, passionate about what he does. Above all, a very good man.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr Gheis is awesome! He is an excellent, brilliant clinician and a wonderful kind, caring person. I have had the pleasure of working with him

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Gheis is a very good doctor and one of the best for sure. He is very kind and compassionate when dealing with his patients and their families. And at the same time he tells the truth about the situation. He has been a great help to my husband. Dr. Gheis took that extra step to provide extra care when needed, which is very rare these days.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Just a great doctor, Caring, compassionate, calm, wise.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016