Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Gheis

Just a great doctor, Caring, compassionate, calm, wise.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr Gheis has moved on to a new job. He is one of the best and will be greatly missed.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr Gheis helped clients that I worked with challenged by brain injury and addictions. Truly a compassionate, caring and highly skilled Neuropsychiatrist.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

All of the positive and complementary statements about Dr. Gheis are so true....kind, compassionate, respectful, knowledgeable....he will go out of his way to help when he sees a need...I couldn't have asked for a more astute Dr. Thank you Dr. G...and I do love your ties! :-D

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Gheis is the prime example of what all doctors should strive to be like. He is truly a caring and knowledgable professional. I can't say enough about the man, it may sound corny but I am so lucky to have him as my doctor. He is a very busy man so be prepared to wait, he is usually late but this is likely due to the fact that he didn't rush his last patients out the door when their 15 min was up.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Gheis is the true definition of a caring physician. I couldn't thank you enough for taking the time to listen and letting me know I've been heard.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr Gheis is a great Dr and has excellent bed side manner. I wouldnt want to see any other Dr in his field

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

A kind individual and a thoughtful Doctor in his specialty. He reserves stating any opinion in written or verbal form until he knows his patient. This inspires a patient to feel comfortable and trust him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Dr. Gheis is a brilliant neuropsychiatrist, so very kind, respectful, caring. I am grateful for his care and expertise. If only there were more practitioners like him, unfortunately he is one in a million. Thank you Dr. Gheis for your gift, you are truly a life saver.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

My husand is seeing Dr. Gheis and so far neither of us are impressed. On the first scheduled appointment we both went and their office was closed and no one showed up. We waited around and nothing. Then when my husband rescheduled he went to the appointment time given to him and apparently it was the wrong day. This is not a good first impression and it's not professional. I know mistakes can happen - but twice before even having your initial consultation? Seriously?

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012