Ratings for Dr. Donald L. Roegner

The biggest problem with the office is that they were not upfront with the process. My son went to 3 months of unneeded therapy, testing, and repeated questions by me about why we were doing things this way, he did not even get to see the doctor. After very expensive testing for ADD, a diagnosis that we knew he had and that I only agreed to because I wanted my son to see a specialist about his attention issues, we were told that he did not have ADD bad enough to see Dr. Roegner. Three, four after the testing, months we were told to go back to our family doctor for medication. Really? I could have spent the time and money finding a doctor that could help my child. Instead I got a group of people that told me what I already knew and a large bill to pay. Dr. Roegner wasted the better part of a school year and then decided that my son was not bad enough to be seen by him. In my opinion he should have met with us and told us that to our faces.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Roegner treated me for Eating Disorders and severe depression when I was a youth growing up in the state of Indiana. While I found his approach very hard to endure at the time; in hindsight many years later, I realize he cares a great deal about his patients & will go out of his way to help them. I had many issues that were outside his responsibility as a doctor/psychiatrist; and that interfered with my success under Dr. Roegner. But he is an excellent doctor; and I have no regrets having been under his care for a brief time (as a late adolescent patient with eating disorders & body dysmorphic disorder/BDD & also severe depression & various family dysfunctions. Thank you Dr. Roegner for all you tried to do to help many years ago!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Dr. Donald L. Roegner's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)