Ratings for Dr. Gregory Weber

He has been our family dentist for many years...Highly recommend him and his amazing staff!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Has been our family dentist for about 20 years. I'd highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I had a bad experience with my previous dentist and was terrified to go to anyone, however the moment that I met Greg I felt comfortable. He was kind and gentle and did not butcher my mouth. He is the best dentist I have ever had and hope that he never retires. At the end of my session he even gave me a hug because he knew how nervous I was coming in. Thank you to Greg and his staff for allowing me to return to a dentist.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Weber for over 20 years. The staff are excellent!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Greg has been my dentist since I was a teenager and I'm now in my mid-fifties. My parents and siblings are clients and now my nieces and nephews see him. Jackie and Sue are also great. Greg is always up on the latest technology, is personable and caring and just all around great.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

the best dentist. a super nice guy too. i have had many cavities on my gum lines and he has done a wonderful job at repairing my teeth. i had two gum grafts done by him and they were done super well too. receptionist is very pleasant.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Greg Weber has been my dentist for over 30 years. Several members of my extended family also see him. Not only is Dr. Weber an excellent dentist, he's also a compassionate and engaging individual. He's always current with the latest techniques and is a genuinely caring person. His staff are also excellent and very personable. I don't know what I'll do when he retires as I consider him the best!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Weber has been my dentist since my very first checkup, and he's always been wonderful to me, especially since he knows I have a phobia of dental work. Last September, on a Saturday afternoon, I had such a horrid toothache I thought I might die. I spoke to my father on the phone and mentioned the pain, and the next thing I knew he was telling me Dr. Weber was going to meet us at hIs office to look at my tooth. When we got there, he gave me a hug (I was in tears from the pain and anxiety) and he told me everything would be fine. He wound up pulling the tooth, with my dad acting as his assistant, and spent the entire time reassuring me, touching my arm to calm me down. It's things like that that really set him above the rest.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

our family has gone to Dr Weber for over 30 years. Our greatest concern will be if, or when, he retires. He and his staff have always been professional, knowledgeable and extremely caring. Our 5 yr old granddaughter has been attending her regular checkups with Dr Weber and learning the importance of dental hygiene.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Weber for 15 years now, since I was 5, and I didn't take care of my teeth very well but he sure did. I have only had 1 cavity because of his work working against my lack of it. He has fitted me with 2 retainers a few years apart at just the right times, my bite and smile are perfect and I have really been encouraged by him to take better care of my teeth, and I do now. He also removed all of my wisdom teeth. One was stubborn but he stayed calm and professional. I never wanted to be put to sleep so I had the local anesthetic. But I was so relaxed I think I did fall asleep for a bit even though he had to cut out some bone to get the tooth out. He's a super great dentist and I don't know what I'll do when he retires.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011