Ratings for Dr. Jerald W. Leisy

I have been with Dr. Leisy since 2005. I have never found a more understanding Doctor to meet my needs and provide the appropriate treatment for my anxiety disorder and other problems I have suffered over the years. He has helped through some very difficult times and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

This Dr. has worked some great MAGIC with my anxiety and sleep problems I have had. He is very understanding and really cares about the patients. I like that I only see one Dr. opposed to a big office with many Dr.'s. It really is a wonderful place to get the help I needed.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Leisy for almost three years now. He is very attentive and gives feedback when needed. He is prompt and very polite. He actually sits and talks to you and listens to what you have to say. His staff member-the receptionist-is very helpful and polite, they both make you feel very comfortable. I'm glad I was referred to Dr. Leisy, it has been a great experience.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

Dr. Jerald W. Leisy's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan