Ratings for Dr. Ronald Burman

I have not seen Ron Burman for some time for various reasons. This is the first I learned of his retirment however, I did suspect it. I went to Ron many years and he helped me many many times. Great guy and great Chiroprector. Enjoy your retirment Ron and many thanks. Ron Poulin

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I just referred someone to Dr. Burman today and was very sad to learn that Dr. Burman has now retired. He was an amazing chiropractor and helped me immensely. He was so comical and so very ethical and provided the best care for his patients. He actually cared. I am going to find it extremely hard to find another chiropractor who can live up to his standards!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr Burman is an amazing chiropractor focused on healing. Even though I only see him when I'm in pain, I enjoy his joyful, encouraging manner nonetheless.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

A truly great doctor he gave me my life back thank you

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr Burman is the best chiroprator I have ever had. He effectively treat my back pain. More importantly, he also teaches me how to do exercises and some self-treatment tricks to maintain his treatment so that I do not need to come back again. Good doctor. Other doctor always ask me to come back to pay them $$$

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

He has kept me going since 1974. Went in with a sore elbow( pinched nerve) came out a new man. I go only when I'm in pain and he always says hope not to see you again. Now that I'm older I like to go for an alignment before cycling season. Thanks for your advice and friendly chats. Great guy, if you haven't seen him yet and your in discomfort get on the phone make the call

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

He is absolutely amazing. I am 6 1/2 months pregnant with sciatica in my left leg, and Dr. Burman cured it in one visit! He does not try to milk you for long term plans, like every other chiropractor I've met. He wants to fix you in as few visits as possible. Seriously amazing, cannot sing his praises enough!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

A great doctor and a standup guy I work in retail lots of lifting he was able to fix me up after seeing three different doctors who all had me doing something different dr berman explains everything and makes sure you are clear on what to expect. I would definitely go back!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I rip into any- and everybody who isn't worth their money in my opinion. With Dr. Burman, I wouldn't know what to criticize. Not only does he reaaaaaly know what he is doing - the results proof it, but he also never tries to milk you. Once you are restored, he "gives you the boot". And if you do the recommended exercises, you'll probably won't have to see him for a very long time, although an occasional "tune-up" is always a good idea. He also takes the time to explain things thoroughly. I am 70 years old and have seen a lot of "professionals" in my life. Few measure up with this man.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Dr Burman uses gentle chiropractic with massage and pressure with little of the big head snap "cracking". This is a great relief! When you leave his office you feel wonderful like an aligned , tuned up and well oiled machine - not abused or beat up like when leaving some other chiropractic offices.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013