Ratings for Dr. Ronald Burman

Dr Burman is the best chiroprator I have ever had. He effectively treat my back pain. More importantly, he also teaches me how to do exercises and some self-treatment tricks to maintain his treatment so that I do not need to come back again. Good doctor. Other doctor always ask me to come back to pay them $$$

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

He has kept me going since 1974. Went in with a sore elbow( pinched nerve) came out a new man. I go only when I'm in pain and he always says hope not to see you again. Now that I'm older I like to go for an alignment before cycling season. Thanks for your advice and friendly chats. Great guy, if you haven't seen him yet and your in discomfort get on the phone make the call

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

He is absolutely amazing. I am 6 1/2 months pregnant with sciatica in my left leg, and Dr. Burman cured it in one visit! He does not try to milk you for long term plans, like every other chiropractor I've met. He wants to fix you in as few visits as possible. Seriously amazing, cannot sing his praises enough!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

A great doctor and a standup guy I work in retail lots of lifting he was able to fix me up after seeing three different doctors who all had me doing something different dr berman explains everything and makes sure you are clear on what to expect. I would definitely go back!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I rip into any- and everybody who isn't worth their money in my opinion. With Dr. Burman, I wouldn't know what to criticize. Not only does he reaaaaaly know what he is doing - the results proof it, but he also never tries to milk you. Once you are restored, he "gives you the boot". And if you do the recommended exercises, you'll probably won't have to see him for a very long time, although an occasional "tune-up" is always a good idea. He also takes the time to explain things thoroughly. I am 70 years old and have seen a lot of "professionals" in my life. Few measure up with this man.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Dr Burman uses gentle chiropractic with massage and pressure with little of the big head snap "cracking". This is a great relief! When you leave his office you feel wonderful like an aligned , tuned up and well oiled machine - not abused or beat up like when leaving some other chiropractic offices.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Ron is a miracle worker. My dad was headed for surgery in his spine-he fixed it. My grandfather (85 at the time) flew in from a different country to get treatment after being told to live with his pinched nerve. He fixed it. I got into a head on collision years ago and was badly banged up. He fixed my back and neck problems. He also fixed my wife's pastor's bad back that he was struggling with for years. Best part is he does not want you to come back again and again. He wants to fix the problem and tells you only to come back if there are further issues.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I've been treated by other chiropractors, but Dr Burman is the best, by a long shot. He treats me and seems to know more about the medical field than my MD does. Usually fixes my problem within a couple of visits, if you do what he tells to do at home, like applying ice, for example. He knows what he's doing, listen to him, take advantage of his knowledge, do your part and you're good to go. He's great!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Burman, In my opinion he goes above and beyond duty. He follows up on you and has a real concern for the well being of his patients. He hurts for the moment, but it feels so much better afterwards. He is a real gem and my husband and I would not go to anyone else if we had a problem with our back.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Ron is the BEST. He is just like the Chiropractor from the movie Jacobs Ladder, and ANGEL!.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013