Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Granacher

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

He is the most rude, intimidating, judgmental, abrasive doctor I have ever seen in my life!!! He profiled me and attacked my character. He purposely mentally wore me down then lied even contradicting himself in his reports that I demanded copies of. I am totally surprised he is still in practice I have now contacted my attorney and looking into legal action.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

I've been to numerous doctors in my 48 years and this doctor was by far the worst! During my FIRST visit with this doctor, he proceeded to scream and intimidate me. The nurse watched with a smug look, nodding her head in judgmental agreement with him, as if I were the worst possible human being on Earth. I'd just met these people and this doctor made a judgement in less than 10 minutes. I had not killed, tortured or hurt anyone! Neither was I an alcoholic, using any type of illegal drugs, nor had I recently refused any type of surgery, or treatments. There was a new doctor being trained that day and even he was shocked by this appalling patient treatment. That poor man couldn't even look directly at me and instead just stared at the floor, in embarrassment. I told my previous physician what happened and he sent a prompt letter to this jerk, accusing him of slanderous allegations and asked why he would treat anyone that way. Don't ever use this doctor! Still have a copy of letter!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Dr.Granacher staff was nice,and explained the testing procedures well. Dr. Granacher however, was extremely rude. In my opinion,he ask inappropriate questions. Example would be asking questions pertaining to a trauma. When the individual explained to him the traumatic experience was difficult to remember. The patient was experiencing difficulties with discussing this event. He was rude, and made inappropriate statements. I wouldn't recommend this individual as a doctor.The experience was traumatic. After enduring several test, Granacher did the evaluation. He didn't take in consideration that the patient was already having difficulties after the testing. His staff however, was kind, and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Staff did most of the work. Dr. Granacher was very rude, would not answer any questions I had regarding testing etc..

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Robert P. Granacher's Credentials

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1972)