Ratings for Dr. Tamela G. Gilbert

By far the worst experience I have ever had with any medical professional. She is extremely rude, offered no help other then directing to take my 4 year old to inpatient, and would literally chastise me for the appointment time set up by the front desk (not once but twice). We saw her three times and each time only got worst. Highly recommend anyone to stay clear.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I really enjoy her office and the great location. She works evennings and weekends to accomodate my schedule. My child responds well and she really seems to care. She is attentive and has been very helpful to my family. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Arrogant and unprofessional. Extremely poor people skills! I walked out of appointment! The absolute rudest human being I have ever met! Do not waste your time or money! She really needs to get into a different profession. One where she doesn't have to deal with people!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr. Tamela G. Gilbert's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)