Ratings for Dr. Sarah Wadge

Dr. Wadge has been on top of my diagnosed form of blood disorder, she has been very proactive in taking the initiative to give me a quality of life despite some of the debilitating symptoms of my disorder. We are very lucky to have a caring and competent person in our local Medical Community.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

She is overly confident - she was quick to misdiagnose two times in the space of a week while I was suffering. When the symptoms got bad enough other doctors stepped in.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr Wadge is a no nonsense internist who, where appropriate, is not afraid of making a telephone call, rather than additional appointments.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

The big question was " wow what's wrong with you hay? Maybe lupus ? I don't know?" Never followed up with my GP thanks a million !

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

she was there when we really needed someone who knew their stuff. there is no better doctor on the coast.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Wadge is exceptionally compassionate, she makes you feel like you are the only patient she has. The healing process would have been so much more difficult without her support.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Wonderful doctor. Was really compassionate and supportive during my time in the hospital. Knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

A fine doctor who knows her stuff! Efficiently organized, personable and communicates well. My husband and I feel lucky to have her on the Sunshine Coast.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

She was excellent.Made me feel at ease and I have every confidence in her.She was on time and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. Wadge is very thorough and compassionate. We're fortunate to have her on the Sunshine Coast; most specialists of her calibre are in Vancouver.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010