Ratings for Dr. Ashwin Sura

great doctor have seen him for years you most likely will have a wait but that is because he does not rush anyone worth the wait wonderful staff also

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

My husband saw him for years only because it is hard to get established with a new doctor. He finally had enough of this mans craziness! He would wait for hours every time he had an appointment and it didn't matter if it was his first appt in the morning or after lunch. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Great doctor for those doctor shopping! He was referred to as the "candy doctor" by a patient in the waiting room. He bragged about his home and posh lifestyle for the most part of my appointment. I went to get off opiates and he prescribed Suboxone. He kept upping the dosage and I stayed on it for too long. It took a stint in rehab to clean up from Suboxone addiction. I should have went to rehab before going to Sura!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

hours waiting! Seems completely over scheduled and uncommitted to his patients.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Best doctor and staff! I would highly recommend him. I have seen Dr. Sura for years, he has always helped me. His staff has been with him a long time, and have always eager to take care of my needs. It is reassuring to know that you will always be taken care of. You will have a bit of a wait, just bring a book!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

It's so hard to schedule anything with him. I almost have to take an entire day off of work every time because I'm never sure if I'm going to be waiting for an hour or two after the scheduled time. Incredibly hard to get a hold of when problems occur with meds. Looking for someone else.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Doesn't return phone calls. Doesn't seem to care. Self absorded. Don't recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

I am happy that I have a doctor that cares about me. Dr. Sura has helped me to find the peace in my life.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I have been to other doctors that were not able to help me. Dr. Sura took the time with me I needed. I was feeling so low and he helped me to feel like there was hope.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr. Sura was the worst psychiatrist I have ever seen. I was dating a guy that was his patience and that's how I became a patient of dr. Sura. even years after that guy and I broke up and I was married with children he would still bring up the relationship and want to talk about him for the majority of our time. he accused me of being addicted to drugs even after a drug test then refused to write a refill for a prescription I really needed.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Ashwin Sura's Credentials

• Grant Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1979)

UnitedHealthcare