Ratings for Dr. Andre Engel

I absolutely love Dr.Engle, he is awesome. He's old school, honest, caring and funny. He listens and let's you speak your mind/cares/concerns. He went on holidays and I got stuck with an AWFUL doctor from the same office (Dr.Ismail) who was just horrible. I decided to come write a review for Dr.Engle because I never realized how great he was until he went on holidays!!! Please come back!! Lol He's great no complaints.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

It's truly unfortunate that the state of Dr Engel's practice has depreciated to this point. It is absolutely impossible to call and get reception. Almost every time, you're forced to leave a message (if their voicemail isn't already full) then wait anywhere from 24 hours to never for a call back. If you ARE lucky enough to get to speak to a human being and make an appointment, expect to be waiting at least 45 minutes later than your scheduled time. This was never the case when Sandra still worked with Dr Engel, and it's gotten so bad that we've decided to switch to a doctor with more dependable staff.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Engel ran the best pediatric practice here in Ottawa. In Montreal our children always had a pediatrician and we were recommended to Dr. Engel by Dr. Haber in Montreal. Dr. Engel's office never refused to see you if your kids were sick. There were waits in his office waiting room but he always saw everyone. We have total confidence in his competence and hope he's still practising when we have grandchildren!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Although the reception staff at the family clinic leaves much to be desired, Dr. Engel is an AMAZING pediatrician. We hit the jackpot with this one. My son is 8 years old and Dr. Engel is and has always been so great with him.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Ever since Sandy left and the new crew came in it takes an entire hour from the time we arrive to the time we leave for every appointment. Outrageous!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

What can I say about Dr. Engel and Sandy they are the best, my children actually enjoy going there even when they are sick Sandy may not always answer the phone but rest assured you can leave a message and she will return it with advice or an emergency appt. and always with a warm and engaging manner..Dr. Engel is just amazing helpful, funny and knowledgeable perfect combination..I dread the day he retires

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

well dr. andre engel has been my kids pediatrician since my first daughter was born 6 years ago and we have never really lied close to there office but always travel to get to him as he is the best and most caring doctor to trust with the care of your children he has helped us through many hard times as my oldest has epilepsy and he has helped us find the best specialist for her and has seen her on very short notice anytime we have him I have told everyone I know how great he is , thank you so much dr. engel for all of your hrad work and caring for my family and so many others .

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

He's an awsome doctor; im so greatful for this website and all the honest comments from people on here, or else i would have NEVER called his office when i first gave birth to my newborn...keep in mind, i live alll the way in the west end!!! :) He's worth the drive all the way to the east end. Id recommend him forsure!!!!!ONLY NEGATIVE- THEY NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE, ONCE IN A BLUE MOON!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

He is the kindest and better pediatrician ever. I highly recomend him. His is the best, kind and funny with the children.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr.engle has been amazing, he has been very good with my son helping us fine specialist and being very patient with all of the questions I have

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010