Ratings for Dr. Richard S. Bartholomew

Excellent overall experience. Wonderful office staff. Dr Bartholomew took a lot of time to explain things in detail but in language a layperson could understood. Definitelly would recommend to others

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

I had shoulder surgery in the spring of 09 which was done incorrectly. Dr Bart looked at my mri and procedure report. He explained everything in great detail. I had arthroscopic surgery 8 weeks ago and my shoulder feels 100\% better. I'm upset I spent the whole summer in pain. Wish I had seen him first.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr. Bartholomew is very knowledgeable. He has seen a number of my family members. He is very friendly and great with his patients. We love him. I would recommend him to anyone. The staff is also very nice.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Dr Bartholomew did my wifes knee and my shoulder and we both did great. He is a real pro. The office staff and physical therapists were great too

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

I had two prior unsuccesful surgeries done on my shoulder. Dr Bartholomew took time to listen and correctly diagnosed my problem. After he did arthroscopic surgery my shoulder feels great. He is the best.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

Acl reconstruction for knee injury in 2003--great results, pain free, completely mobile 5 yrs later.Surgical repair of severe ankle fracture 2005, good results. I would highly rec.him to others.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Be very carefully using this Doctor. He tried to fix my knee 5 times and still did not get it right.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. Richard S. Bartholomew's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Madison Heights, MI