Ratings for Dr. James Lum

Dr. Lum is great to me and my daughter! Desk staff was great to me! Unlike the nurse that takes you to your room apparently she doesn't like the smell of perfumes so I was ewww because if having what she called alot of perfume on and right outside my door she told the rest of the staff she could not weigh me or take my blood pressure because I had a pound of perfume on! Maybe she would appreciate a person to show up that is not so clean! If the smells give her headaches find a new profession or do your job and keep your rude comments to yourself. Needless to say by the time my blood pressure did get taken of course it was a little high.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

To bad Dr. Lum was as good as his staff. 30 yrs with him and why the heck I've stayed is beyond me. Never follows through and doesn't listen to me. He thinks I'm a hypochondriac. Took my Cardiologist to figure out I had stage 3 kidney disease. Useless!! Rude!! Last visit , I cried and told him off!! He told me to find a new Dr. What the h***???

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Dr lum has been good to me. The office girls are funny and make you feel like one of the gang. I always look forward to marys beautiful jewelery. Dr lum is caring and has a great sense of humor. Been going there most of my adult life.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

NO ONE IN THIS OFFICE UNDERSTANDS SIMPLE MATH. A 30 DAY SUPPLY OF ANY MEDICATION IS 30 DAYS!!!! PATIENTS CANNOT GET A 32 DAY SUPPLY OUT OF A 30 DAYS WHEN THE 2 PREVIOUS MONTHS CONTAIN 31 DAYS THE REFILL DATE WILL CHANGE UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

What is wrong with these women who work for dr lum ? He is a good doctor but iam tired of dealing with them. The nurse who sees you in the exam room has on more than one occasion failed to send refills to the pharmacy on a friday causig me to go without my meds over the weekend. The receptionist does not know the difference between tramodol, trazadone, hydrocodone,. No wonder my b.ood pressue soars at my appointment. Also please do the math. A 30 day supply of meds last 30 days not 32 whrn you have 2 consecutive moths that contains 31 days.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Staff is rude, office nurse is incompetent i go only for dr lum

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Excellent Staff and Physcian. Patient,listens,experienced and not afraid to make a referral if needed.Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr. Lum has been my doctor for practically my entire life, and there's no one I trust more. The office staff is usually fine, but can be short with you from time to time - especially if you are being difficult. But the office staff isn't the reason I go to Dr. Lum so it doesn't really matter to me. I have had no issues with referrals or getting misdiagnosed. Dr. Lum is a great doctor who truely cares about the health of his patients.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

I have been to Dr Lum for the past 10 years. His office staff is the rudest there is and make you feel horrible if you ask questions. Dr Lum has misdiagnosed me for the past 4 years. I finally found a Dr who would listen and took the time to find out what was wrong. Dr Lum orders tons of tests but the follow through is terrible.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

Dr. Lum has been the primary care physician for my entire family my whole life. I feel like I am part of his family and he is a part of mine.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Dr. James Lum's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1973)