You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Johann Wagenaar

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

This MD is very reluctant to Rx antibiotics, even for minor infections. I wonder if some regulatory body is overseeing his Rx habits? Lately he seems to be less engaged in his chosen profession. I've been a patient since 2006. Office space is very small and hasn't been renovated since then. Is this an indication of a retirement plan?

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Good Doctor. Very helpful. Doesn't prescribe uneccessary medications.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Johann is a good diagnostician.I am satisfied and have been his patient for about 15 years.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

I also have been seeing Wagenaar since he took over for Dr. Deker over 15 years ago. I now have two kids and he is their Dr as well. He is very knowledgeable. What I like is he doesn't push unnecessary drugs if he thinks you don't need it he won't suscribe it.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

I have been seeing dr Wagnnar since he took over from dr Decker. He Is fantastic.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

I have been going to this doctor for 4 years, listens well and is willing to research anything unfamiliar to him. Not afraid to say he doesn't know and look else where for help. I would recommend Dr. Wagenaar to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

WE have had this Dr for 10 years and have been very pleased with everything he has done for us. Very professional, knowledgeable in all aspects of his profession. Very helpful , explains procedures very well. I would trust him at all times.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

I have had Dr. Wagenaar since he fisrt came to Qualicum Beach. I consider him to be a very good Dr.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007

Dr. Johann Wagenaar's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr. Wagenaar all my life. And now my son is going to him. Best dr around. I'll be sad when he retires. "

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very caring doctor who takes time to listen. He is always helpful and we are very lucky to have him take care of us."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "This MD is very reluctant to Rx antibiotics, even for minor infections. I wonder if some regulatory body is overseeing his Rx habits? Lately he seems to be le..."

September 17, 2014