Ratings for Dr. David Keast

Dr. Keast treated me so horribly that he brought me to tears. Due to some sort of scheduling mistake, the nurses did not have my appointment listed. He said that I was lying and just showed up without an appointment. I wrote a letter afterward, to explain how upset I was. He did not respond. However, he now refuses to see me. My family doctor has tried to make referrals and they are refused. His methods are useless anyways. All he does is force patients to use compression wraps, regardless of whether or not it can be tolerated.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

very knowledgable, but brusque bedside manner. I am more concerned that he knows the correct solution, than his communication skills are not warm and fuzzy. He is the consummate professional....he fixes the problem. no question.....he's the best!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

Just pops in and out. Lets nurse do her work without supevision. Patient feels better going in but not when coming out. Seems not to like patient knowing anything.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr. Keast has been my M.D. for almost 20 years. I find him very professional and precisely what I expect in family doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2010

My relative had a stage 4 sacral ulcer (down to the bone). Dr Keast is incredibly skilled and knowledgable in wound care. He tells the truth and expects his advice to be carried out. If you have a difficult to heal wound...go to Dr Keast. We also found he took a lot of time to fully give us answers to our questions. If you do not understand what he says, tell him and he will simplify it.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

He can be Gruff sometimes but as a 37+ year patient as a baby on. This guy Knows his stuff and is very well known in the medical community for his broad knowledge. Get a backbone and let him know whats wrong give him symptoms and He WILL solve it. Know your own body and explain what is going on and what you would like to see happen. He's been in the business for many years and has seen many things. I feel very lucky to have such a knowledgeable Doc. on my side.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Dr Keast is the rudess Dr I have ever met and all he did was complain about other Drs and nurses-very unprofessional!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

He doesn't keep many office hours - staff is helpful but he isn't there. Kept we waiting over 1 hour while he resolved a credit card issue.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Very rude doctor i would go and sit in the emergency room before i went to him again! He says nasty things about other health care people as well very unprofessional!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008