Ratings for Dr. Jody K. Meek

If you care about yourself or your loved ones you will RUN from this monster. He is a tool of the state. He pushed me to the point of suicide through his callous disregard of my mental condition. I'm an adult survivor of childhood molestation yet he said nothing was wrong with me. I've done quite a bit of research on my own and I have yet to find one instance where a person having suffered through this became whole again. This guy is a complete imbecile who thinks himself the smartest person in the state. He should be stripped of his professional license. He doesn't have a professional bone in his body. He is scum! Don't let him put yourself or loved one in a position they feel they need to take their own life because of his horrible manner and the way he attempts to remove eligible persons from the roles of the mentally affected in Louisiana. He works for the state and will cut you from the programs he a Jindal's tool.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr. Jody K. Meek's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1996)