Ratings for Dr. Jordan S. Zuckerman

Did my due diligence and researched dermatologists, and Dr. Zuckerman (and the Dermatology Center) was among the top of my list. I visited the Dermatology Center and was impressed and decided on using their services. That was the best decision I could have made. All the staff at the center are professional, courteous and friendly. I was comfortable with the manner of interaction and treatments. Any question or issue was met with patience and understanding, and answered/resolved quickly. Special thanks and kudos: Dr. Zuckerman and Dr. Tam, along with Anna and Matthew, provided excellent care and treatment. I had a procedure (removal of a fibroma from my upper arm), and it was diagnosed and a course of treatment set. While any medical procedure (surgery, major or minor) creates anxiety, their bedside manner, professionalism and expertise was calming and comforting. Needless to say, the procedure went smoothly and quickly, with barely any discomfort/pain (only pain was receiving the injections to numb the area!). If you are searching, or in need of a dermatologist, I highly recommend the Dermatology Center and Dr. Zuckerman, Dr. Tam and the entire staff.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Dr. Zuckerman & his entire staff were courteous, helpful, & had excellent bedside manner. They talked my wife, Sondra, through the entire procedure, & her after care...EXCELLENT!!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

Dr. Zuckerman, his medial assistants including Amanda, Sarah, & Kelly are patient and professional; they took the time to answer all of my questions. They returned my f/u calls as well. The staff at the front desk were courteous despite being very busy. Barry W.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2019

Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, I used for over 25 years in Bayside, NY he is the best Dermatologist.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. Jordan S Zuckerman is very polite, caring, and professional. The staff is very friendly and the office is very clean. I would recommend Dr. Zuckerman to anyone who is looking for a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Doctor Jordan S. Zuckerman made me feel a huge distraction through out the whole procedure, i felt no pain & very comfortable with him. I will definitely trust him next time i go . And his assistant i wish i knew her name she was super nice and sweet! Thank you guys😊

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

The staff is amazing and super helpful. Dr. Zuckerman was incredibly gentle and professional. He made me feel at ease through the whole procedure & it was over in less than 15 minutes! I cannot wait to go back to him again for my other procedures!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

This Facility front desk receptionists are friendly. The office is Very neat and Clean ;) love the Elephants, I`ll never forget the first time when I saw Dr. J. Zukerman his Welcome smile and hand shake makes me feel comfortable happy with his treatment, he is Experienced, professional and very helpful. Dr. J. Zukerman has been my Dermatologist for almost 3yrs now and every time I visit him I get the same respect. I would Recommend Dr. J Zukerman to anyone who`s looking for an Excellent Dermatologist.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Excelent facility, professional staff and expedient yet thorough service. It does get busy from time to time, but the wait times have always been much shorter than at an average doctors' office. Some have reviewed the front desk staff less than favorably, that however has NEVER been my experience, and I have visited the facility a number of times. I have been seen by Dr. Zuckerman on more than half dozen occasions and I have always been pleasantly received and treated by EVERYONE. I highly recommend The Dermatology Center, and I personally intend to continue going there for the foreseeable future.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr.Jordan Zuckerman is an exceptional Dermatological Surgeon, caring and compassionate Physician. Anna who assisted him was extremely skilled, attentive and very nice during and after surgery. The office staff is just as caring and eager to assist you. During my consultation for a removal of a cyst on my back I explained I was very nervous because I never had surgery or stitches when I was awake. I was reassured that I would not feel a thing. I had the cyst removed a month ago, pain-free procedure and that night I sleep well with really no discomfort. The removal of the stitches are explained as a pinching sensation but I really didn’t feel a thing. My incision is healing nicely and I hardly notice a scar. I have over 28 years in the health care field. I highly recommend Dr.Jordan Zuckerman…..pain free! There is a large lot across the street for parking

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Jordan S. Zuckerman's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bayside, NY