Ratings for Dr. Jordan S. Zuckerman

This Facility front desk receptionists are friendly. The office is Very neat and Clean ;) love the Elephants, I`ll never forget the first time when I saw Dr. J. Zukerman his Welcome smile and hand shake makes me feel comfortable happy with his treatment, he is Experienced, professional and very helpful. Dr. J. Zukerman has been my Dermatologist for almost 3yrs now and every time I visit him I get the same respect. I would Recommend Dr. J Zukerman to anyone who`s looking for an Excellent Dermatologist.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Excelent facility, professional staff and expedient yet thorough service. It does get busy from time to time, but the wait times have always been much shorter than at an average doctors' office. Some have reviewed the front desk staff less than favorably, that however has NEVER been my experience, and I have visited the facility a number of times. I have been seen by Dr. Zuckerman on more than half dozen occasions and I have always been pleasantly received and treated by EVERYONE. I highly recommend The Dermatology Center, and I personally intend to continue going there for the foreseeable future.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr.Jordan Zuckerman is an exceptional Dermatological Surgeon, caring and compassionate Physician. Anna who assisted him was extremely skilled, attentive and very nice during and after surgery. The office staff is just as caring and eager to assist you. During my consultation for a removal of a cyst on my back I explained I was very nervous because I never had surgery or stitches when I was awake. I was reassured that I would not feel a thing. I had the cyst removed a month ago, pain-free procedure and that night I sleep well with really no discomfort. The removal of the stitches are explained as a pinching sensation but I really didn’t feel a thing. My incision is healing nicely and I hardly notice a scar. I have over 28 years in the health care field. I highly recommend Dr.Jordan Zuckerman…..pain free! There is a large lot across the street for parking

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I was given Dr. Zuckerman's name by a friend and I am very glad that she did. I took my teenage daughter there for her acne and he was empathetic and very knowledgeable. His staff were more than friendly and the wait time was less than 30 mins. Our last visit I had to make a date change and they were able to squeeze us in because the doctor volunteered to stay even though he was merely there to process paperwork. I would certainly recommend this doctor and his practice.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr.Jordan Zuckerman is an exceptional Dermatological Surgeon, caring and compassionate Physician. Anna who assisted him was extremely skilled in wound care, attentive and very nice. The office staff is just as caring and eager to assist you. I had the cyst on my back removed a month ago, pain-free procedure. Excellent Surgeon. Highly recommend Dr.Jordan Zuckerman…..pain free! I have 28 years in the health care field, I have done site surveys on Physician’s offices, evaluations and credentialing of physicians backgrounds. Expect good Doctors to have patients in their waiting! There is a large lot across the street for parking.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I recently became a patient of Dr. Jordan Zuckerman in his Bayside office. He removed a cyst and another benign growth from my face and eyelid. The fact that there was no residual scarring attest to his medical skill. Unlike many physicians in today's time constrained medical visits, Dr. Zuckerman spent whatever time necessary to address my questions and concerns. I recommend him highly to all those seeking a superior dermatologist. J.M. Whitestone, NY

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I was very nervous about my surgery but as soon as Dr. Zuckerman walked in the room and began explaining everything to me in detail he made me feel so much better and very comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr Zuckerman diagnosed my actinic keratosis immediately which other doctors failed to find. He treated me with well care and cured me of terrible precancerous condition. I cannot thank him enough. He is Terrific. He was recommended by my friend who has been very satisfied with his professionalism.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Zuckerman is an Amazing Dermatologist! I've been seeing him for years and recommending him to all my friends. They have all been extremely happy with him and his staff. He always takes the time to answer all my questions. I never feel rushed. And his treatments always work. He's the BEST!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Dr. Zuckerman and his Physician Assistant, Phoebe Tam, were able to resolve a serious skin issue I was having. Their knowledge and care is excellent.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Jordan S. Zuckerman's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan