Ratings for Dr. Norris Wong

Arrogant, controlling, makes assumptions, a truly demeaning experience

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Wong is an outstanding doctor, and a genuinely great person.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Wong is an excellent doctor! He will listen carefully to your concerns and is very thorough with your health examinations and tests. I feel very comfortable with him and would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Wong goes above and beyond for his patients. I can honestly say he is the most caring and helpful doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

By far the best doctor I have ever had. He is always willing to help and listen to my concerns. An overall, very kind and knowledgable man.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Dr. Norris Wong is the best doctor I have ever met. He's so knowledgable and helpful. Its like you go in there expecting that you'll receive the same treatment you're used to with other family doctors (so subpar) but you quickly come to know that this guy actually cares about his patients. He's also an adorable fella. Definite perk!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Wong is a excellent doctor. He listens to ALL your concerns and has a very good medical knowledge. He never rushes you and makes sure all your questions are answered before he leaves. It feels like he has a genuine concern for the patient. After going through many family doctors, I still say he is the best. It is very unfortunate that he went to do locum.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

A fantastic doctor! Unfortunately has moved on to locum service (ER fill-in). So now that I'm being exposed to rest of the medical community, have come to realize just how great he was!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

I've always been to female doctors before and I've never been to a male doctor as an adult. I thought Dr. Wong was very respectful, explained everything to me and made me feel comfortable. He was through and listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

He is always on time, he really listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007