Ratings for Dr. Angus Franklin

I have been going to Dr Franklin for many years. I have recommended him to my family and friends. He really listens to you and provided the appropriate treatment. He gives great advice that has helped me tremendously. You will not find a better Dr.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

I have been going to see Dr Franklin for over 20 years he is extremely knowledgeable. I recommend him to all my friends and family. The best Dr I've ever known.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

My 6 children and I have been going to Dr. Franklins for over 20 years.. Best doctor... His receptionists are great and have been with him a very long time.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Franklin for over 20 years. he is great! Very professional and always listens to you.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr. Angus Franklin is an amazing doctor. He is extremely helpful and will go out of his way to make sure u get the best care possible to help you.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr Franklin is very knowlegable and listens to your concerns , will only prescribe necessary medications and will not refill any prescription without seeing him first . He moved his office to this location and I was a patent at the previous office on Collegeway /Ridgeway Dr for 15years .New location is further from my home but I wouldn't change doctors as he would be difficult to find a better GP..

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Excellent medical advice and follow up. Staff respectful and friendly

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr Franklin is amazing and very very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

very good, he is committed to his job and his patients

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Incredible doctor. He has a really good book called "The Lath of God". This man is a genius. The next Einstein. He should win a Nobel prize.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015