Ratings for Dr. Angus Franklin

Excellent medical advice and follow up. Staff respectful and friendly

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr Franklin is amazing and very very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

very good, he is committed to his job and his patients

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Incredible doctor. He has a really good book called "The Lath of God". This man is a genius. The next Einstein. He should win a Nobel prize.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Franklin for over 15 years. Dr Franklin is the most professional, ethical and attentive doctor that I have ever experienced. Dr Franklin is a well-educated and well read. During all of my visits with him, I remain the focal point and have his undivided attention. He always takes the time required to perform a through examination, diagnosis and prepare a treatment path for me, if required. If the treatment involves medications, Dr Franklin is always very cautious and conservative with his decisions. If the diagnosis requires a specialist’s diagnosis, treatment or recommendation, Dr Franklin does not hesitate making the referral and then follows up with the specialist in a timely manner. On rare occasions, I have had some personal problems that are causing me to have a great deal of stress. I feel very comfortable that I able to share this with Dr Franklin. He will sometime offer an opinion or make a recommendation that will help me get through the situation and reduce my stress level. I am grateful to have the opportunity to have a doctor like Dr Franklin. I feel that I am getting the highest quality of care in all aspects of the doctor/patient relations.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Feels like I have been going to Dr. Franklin forever. He's seen both myself and my children grow up. I'm am most grateful for the way he handled what turned out to be a cancer scare with my youngest son. Because he was calm with us, I was able to be calm for my son through the process. I love that he gives me options for me care and demonstrates the exercises that would relax my muscle versus prescribing pills. I enjoy the staff that knows everyones voice over the phone. If you want a doctor that tells you the truth in a way that's not distructive? - he's that doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Dr. Franklin is a great GP. My GP of 25 years retired and I am so grateful to have found such a gem to look after me. Intelligent and astute, I have absolute faith in him and have nothing but praise and admiration. I have had several serious health issues in the last three years and he has been bang on with all aspects of my treatment. Very smart man, Support staff also stellar and outstanding.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

He doesn't listen to your concerns and keeps interrupting you. He can be condescending.

Submitted February 18, 2015

Doctor Franklin is a pill pusher, He took one look at my son and said he had strep throat. Without completing the appropriate swab, he proceeded to perscribe the wrong medication for what was actually a sinus infection. 3 weeks later my son was hospitalized with a white blood cell count 9 times the normal. The Pediatrician at the hospital confirmed that this was due to a long standing sinus infection. Dr. Franklin books appointments in 10 minute intervals and moves people along with perscriptions just as fast as the arrive.

Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Franklin is my family doctor since 2005. I highly recommend him as family physician. He is knowledgeable, courteous and always takes his time to answer all my questions. He always helped me with all my problems and I hope that he never retires.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014