Dr. Peter Dukesz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peter Dukesz

My family and I have been going to see Dr. Dukesz for close to 20 years now. He truly cares about his patients. He has always gone above and beyond as a Doctor. I cannot say enough good things about the him and Anne. They're both amazing, kind and devoted to helping.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Since 1988 when our had family moved to Newmarket we have been seeing Dr.Dukesz. His practice was fairly new and we were some of his first patients. He is unlike any physician you will ever encounter, from the feeling that you are his top and only priority. My grandmother and him were especially close and even after we had moved from that area, he would come by and visit her at home. Doctors don't just stop by just to chat or wish a happy holiday. After she passed away he was there at the funeral. His connection to a patient goes far beyond the waiting room. There are few people like him you will encounter during your life. It is a privilege to have him as not only our family doctor, but as a friend as well. Also not to be left out is Ann. She is always on top of everything and does an amazing job keeping his office in order with a smile. No one wants to have to visit the doctor but in this case it's more like complaining to your good friend about your health problems and they can actually help cure you!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Dukesz is a brilliant family doctor. He takes his time with his patients, he follows up with them and he is caring and kind. I highly recommend him and I am so grateful for his care.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

My family has been going to Dr. Dukesz for 17 years. He's thorough, informative and caring. With every situation I have had with my kids he has been impeccable in his diagnosis and his ability to forward us to the appropriate specialist. He is an excellent listener and keen observer. I recommend him unconditionally.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr Dukesz is an excellent Dr , he is knowledgeable , professional and caring. Dr Dukesz was our family Dr for 20 years and only because of the distance ( we moved) did we look for an other Dr. well there is no other like him and we miss him and Ann so much. What a team Dr Dukesz and Ann make, efficient , organized and helpful I could go on and on. Thank you both

Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Dukesz is an amazing doctor who truly cares about his patients. He will call after hours to ensure you are okay or to discuss your care. He never rushes you at appointments and takes the time to get to the bottom of what is going on. Ann (secretary) is extremely efficient and genuinely cares also. I drive a distance to see Dr. Dukesz because he is so wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

The best diagnostic Doctor ever and truly cares about his patients. He will call after hours to ensure that someone is ok or to change medication dosage, and his secretary Ann is wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Dukesz (and Ann) since 2000, and my son who was born 2002 has been his patient since birth. He is professional and truly caring. I wish more doctors were like him!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Our family have been using the services of Dr. Dukesz for the last 28+ years. Dr. Dukesz is not only an excellent and very professional doctor but he is a great person in the way he treats his patients. Every time he diagnose an issue, he is always correct and the solution is always right. I have no doubt in my mind that Dr. Dukesz has dedicated all his time and full attention to serve the Newmarket and surrounding communities with his professional services. I would like to mention, his assistant Ann is a great person, very efficient, organized, and very helpful to everybody.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I have been going to Peter since i was 4 years old. He has always been sensative, attentive and honest with me. He is also a very patient man. Ann the secretary is a jewel herself, always showing love and compassion to any of the offices patients. I am 25 now and will continue making the 2 hour trip just to see Dr. D

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Dr. Peter Dukesz's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Centene