Ratings for Dr. Alizabeth L. Truong

I really don't want people to know about her because I want to keep her to myself, but she's on the referral list for the company my husband works for and she's great with cosmetic dermatology issues, too!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

She is very concerned and detailed. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

My family and I have been going to Dr. Truong for almost 5 yrs. She is probably one of the nicest doctors I've been too. Very friendly, punctual, accommodating and has nice staff.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I went to Dr. Truong after breaking out with a sudden onset of an itchy rash on my face, neck, chest, back & arms. She told me it was acne, even though the red bumps never came to a head & were itchy & never went away. The last time I saw her she told me acne had no real cause, no real cure and I needed to get used to it (after 29 years of beautiful perfect skin)! I asked her if it could be a yeast infection due to many months of antibiotics & she said no that yeast didn't cause breakouts. I asked her to biopsy one of the bumps & she refused & stated "the lab would laugh at us because it is just acne". Very insensitive. For months I have suffered. I went to Dr. William Burrows (amazing) last week and he did a skin scraping of my face and determined it was not acne but Pityrosporum Yeast Folliculitis. YEAST! She said it could never be Yeast & it is Yeast! The little bumps are clearing after a few days of Ketoconazole but I now have scars due to the prolonged lack of treatment. Terrible.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

AMAZING! Best derm I have ever been to. I suffered major acne problems and she has been the only one to actually treat the cause and not just prescribe a bunch of creams that don't work. My systic acne was cleared in 4 months. She's awesome and I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

I'm so glad I found her! I read the other ratings and thought I'd give her a try and she as good as they say. She's punctual, her staff is nice and she treated my acne!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

What a smart sweet lady she is! All four of my family have been seeing her for several years and love her. Now my friends go too, time and time again. She's a great doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

Dr. Truong has been my dermatologist for 4 years and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Best dermatologist I have had. Treats my entire family. she is friendly, compassionate, and knows her field well. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007

Dr. Alizabeth L. Truong's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1997)