Ratings for Dr. Alizabeth L. Truong

This is by far the most hostile and aggressive physician I have had the misfortune to meet. She was insulting and loud. Demeaning and worthless for treatment. I seriously considered filing a grievance with the state for her highly inappropriate behavior. She should not work in a profession that includes her to interact with human beings. Not only were her insults and demeanor extremely unacceptable but her diagnosis was inaccurate and a waste of my time. The whole experience has been a nightmare and due to her ridiculous diagnosis that continues to taint my further treatment, theres more healing needed after seeing her than before I hot there. She dies damage not care.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Do not see Dr Truong. She made me feel so small and helpless. I’ve suffered for years and she was bordline aggressive and unwilling to help.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I really don't want people to know about her because I want to keep her to myself, but she's on the referral list for the company my husband works for and she's great with cosmetic dermatology issues, too!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

She is very concerned and detailed. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

My family and I have been going to Dr. Truong for almost 5 yrs. She is probably one of the nicest doctors I've been too. Very friendly, punctual, accommodating and has nice staff.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I went to Dr. Truong after breaking out with a sudden onset of an itchy rash on my face, neck, chest, back & arms. She told me it was acne, even though the red bumps never came to a head & were itchy & never went away. The last time I saw her she told me acne had no real cause, no real cure and I needed to get used to it (after 29 years of beautiful perfect skin)! I asked her if it could be a yeast infection due to many months of antibiotics & she said no that yeast didn't cause breakouts. I asked her to biopsy one of the bumps & she refused & stated "the lab would laugh at us because it is just acne". Very insensitive. For months I have suffered. I went to Dr. William Burrows (amazing) last week and he did a skin scraping of my face and determined it was not acne but Pityrosporum Yeast Folliculitis. YEAST! She said it could never be Yeast & it is Yeast! The little bumps are clearing after a few days of Ketoconazole but I now have scars due to the prolonged lack of treatment. Terrible.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

AMAZING! Best derm I have ever been to. I suffered major acne problems and she has been the only one to actually treat the cause and not just prescribe a bunch of creams that don't work. My systic acne was cleared in 4 months. She's awesome and I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

I'm so glad I found her! I read the other ratings and thought I'd give her a try and she as good as they say. She's punctual, her staff is nice and she treated my acne!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

What a smart sweet lady she is! All four of my family have been seeing her for several years and love her. Now my friends go too, time and time again. She's a great doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

Dr. Alizabeth L. Truong's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1997)

UnitedHealthcare