Ratings for Dr. Vince Bertucci

I went to Dr. Bertucci initially for mole removal. I was very pleased with my results! I then booked an appointment for botox and for fillers and the results are so natural and people are saying how good I look! I never at all felt pressured to do anything. He and his assistant Allison explained the options and process. Dr. Bertucci didn't rush me and made me feel I was an important and valuable patient. The entire staff are friendly and helpful. I recommend Dr. Bertucci without a doubt!! He is very professional and really spent the time to explain everything. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Been going for Botox for 5 years and now need an appointment referral for a mole as it's through ohip, but dr bertucci isn't seeing patients for 6 months unless it's private work. Unfortunately he's all about the money and not the love for ohip melanoma removals! Won't be returning again!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I went to Dr. Bertucci as recommended by a friend and I am so pleased with my results!!! I have been getting botox for years from other clinics but this time the results are so natural and people are saying how good I look but can't figure out why! I also got filler in my chin and cheeks --which I wouldn't have expected and it looks amazing. I never felt pressured to do anything. He and his assistant Allison walked me through the entire process, providing options. So so pleased with my results! The staff are friendly and helpful and the environment calm and relaxing. I recommend Dr. Bertucci 100% he was so professional and took the time to explain the 'whys'. I live in downtown Toronto and it was definitely worth the drive to see Dr. Bertucci in Woodbridge.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I had moles removed 2 weeks ago. I found Dr Bertucci to be professional and patient while explaining the options available to me. He did not pressure me into doing it that day but I did and couldn't be happier. He did an outstanding job. His staff was great!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Brought my wife a few weeks ago. She said it was her first time. I don't really believe her as she makes him sound like a god. She went to get some fillers and a bit of Botox as she has had to endure a challenging health crisis. He didn't listen to what she wanted. She thinks she looks good. She looks like a chipmunk. She just needed a bit of fillers around her mouth she got thing. She already has high cheeks bones. All he did is make them bigger. Biggest rip off. Almost 5000 dollars. Didn't make her look better. Rip off. Just a bit of filler bit of Botox. No use going to follow up as he will justify himself. Very arrogant and charge for more product. He was rude to me. Made me wait outside. Ladies don't go to him. Can't wait for my wife to look normal and her cheeks are so weird looking and hurt her to the touch but god forbid you say anything bad about him. So I am exposing the truth. She will never know but you will be wise.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I would like to rate Vince a zero in helping me .. He's all about money .. One time he said to me in a harsh tone of voice . If you don't like it or your not happy go somewhere else .. After I gave him thousands . And that's what I get ... For other patience be aware .. He is all about $$$$ and I'm not the only one saying it.. Trust me there will be more bad reviews on Vince ...

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I've been with Vinnie since I was 32 years old. Twenty years!! The bad reviews are so annoying because I have done a lot of work at his office. His staff treat you like family and he is so skilful and gives you the best results in town. No one believes I am 51 years old. I owe so much to Dr. Bertucci. To all those that have written a bad review… All I can say is that I am so sorry that you have had a negative experience. Im in shock. I can't say enough about him and his staff 😘😘

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Went for treatment for sclerotherapy and my legs are much worse than when I started. He showed no empathy and did not take responisblity for making my veins much worse. He didn't even try to rectify the situation! Never again...

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Caring, professional and listens! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Saw this doctor after reading a piece in a magazine. What a waste of time. Rude and condescending. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Vince Bertucci's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1989)

AARP