Ratings for Dr. Anthony Courtney

Dr. Courtney and his staff are great with kids. They made a dreaded appointment much easier to manage. Thanks

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Overall excellent experience. Dr Courtney saw me on short notice, due to eye irritation for a few days and other medication did not help. direction provided was confusing and the parking lot is horrible. Big vehicles ( pickups) can't park in there.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr Courtney has been looking after my eyes due to pressure behind my eyes due to diabetes. He has been very professional in every way. After I had two surgeries last April the optic nerve was swollen and the optometrist wanted him to have a look. By the time I seen Dr Courtney the swelling went down. After he was told about the surgeries he gave me a good exam to make sure every thing was okay. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr Courtney is amazing, very knowledgable, timely and courteous. He handled my eye surgery when I was 5 years old and 36 years later he completed the same surgery on my daughter. My daughter loves seeing him and looks forwards to her visits with him.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Great experience every time. My son saw him for years.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Small office that won't even hold the amount of patients he sees. Completely overbooked, which doesn't help in this small office and the parking lot stalls aren't even big enough for cars. Overall terrible experience. We will be requesting to never be sent here again.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I have read some of the comments below and am quite appalled to hear the things people are saying about Dr. Courtney. He would never not use equipment that would regard in him losing his license. And the eye drops that make your eyes blurry are not to make the kid wear glasses, but to dilate the pupils so that you can see the retina/eye better. I have been going to Dr. Courtney's office ever since I was diagnosed with Juvenile Diabetes (twenty some years ago). He remembers everything he has ever said and always is kind and courtious to everyone who is there. Dr. Courtney is very thorough and will make sure your eyes are perfect. If you need a prescription for glasses, he takes the time to test which strength is best and will check with you before writing it. Best eye doctor there is and I will be sad when he eventually retires.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Not sure how to comment was sent to him for a compensation referal but there doesn't seem to be a report from him shortly after i needed eye surgery because my lens had dropped

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

After years of dealing with the appalling Dr. Erraguntla in Saskatoon, we begged to be referred to a different ophthalmologist. Even with a three and a half hour drive to get there, it was faster than Dr. Erraguntla. Dr. Courtney was fast, efficient, decent and kind. He answered all of our questions, had us in and out and less than an hour, and best of all didn't require us to make repeated pointless returns merely to pad his pay. He told us what we needed to know and let us go. If we ever need a child ophthalmologist again we won't hesitate to return to Dr. Courtney. He was amazing for us.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

He is a very good doctor. Highly recommended. He helped my son's eyes. We feel lucky with him.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014