Ratings for Dr. Michael Roberts

I have been a patient of Dr. Roberts for over 30+ years, he has been there for the birth of my 2 last children (6 children al together) I introduce my mom and she transferred to Dr. Roberts who is now 90 years old. My children raging from 41 yrs-34 yrs also patient of Dr. Roberts. I only trust a couple of doctors an he is one of the 2. Dr. Roberts is like family he has been providing all their medical needs from baby to adulthood, and now there are parents...Dr. Roberts is no only a doctor but a friend someone I can rely on for advice on my personal being...to sum this up he will always be my doctor until the day I die...#caring#kind#understanding##getthebestmedicalcare#guidence#adoctorofintegrity.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Roberts for so long I can't even remember the number of years. Definitely over 25 years. He is amazing! He always makes me feel comfortable. He's so patient with me even when I don't take my meds. My kids love him and are comfortable with him. I've moved away from Toronto but I won't change my doctor. I'm afraid for the day of his retirement. What will we all do???!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

My family has been lucky enough to have Dr Roberts as our doctor for the past 25 years. He is amazing, wonderful, kind, caring, compassionate. I cannot say enough about him. I would not change doctors for anything. When my husband was in the hospital with cancer he came to visit, continually checked on how he and our family were coping and kept us up to date on everything we needed to know. We trust him with our lives, and trusted him to get us through the most painful of times. He has always been there for us. It definitely will be a very sad day when he retires. You could not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I am so happy that my family Doctor is Michael Roberts. I became his patient 12 years ago. At that time I was due for a major surgery. Without hesitance Dr. Roberts accepted me as new patient). He helped me to go back to life. Helped with everything from filling out numerous insurance forms to pain management and advises on life adjustment. I am so fortunate to know such a nice person and knowledgeable doctor . The DOCTOR who cares about his patients . I wish him the best.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

I have been fortunate to have Dr. Roberts as my family doctor for the last 20 years. He is now my whole family's doctor. I have never met a better doctor. He is knowledgeable, kind, and always show interest in my family's health.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

The best doctor ever in Canada. I wont change him for Milion Dollars.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Lovely kind and compassionate man. Very thorough and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Roberts for over 20 years. He is caring, compassionate, thoughtful and very bright. He never rushes you.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr Roberts is THE BEST, he has been my family doctor since he started his practice over 30yrs ago.In those years we went through several medical emergencies and he was always there to help in any way he can.When a family member was intensive care several years ago, he came to the hospital to check up on him, then he went out to the waiting room and sat the entire family down and explained IN DETAIL exactly what was going on and what we should expect to happen, and may I also add that he did this on his own time, not office time. He is very understanding, compassionate and caring. He generally does care about all his patients. I TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE, I can`t say enough good about him, I could go on all day lol I`m a very blessed person for having him as my doctor. it`s gonna be a SAD SAD DAY when he decides to retire

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Just simple the best doctor. I am very fortunate to have him as my Family Doctor. Knowledgeable and compassionate , unfailingly professional. Honest and his secretary Elaine such a hard working and so helpful.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013