Ratings for Dr. Marci M. Jones

Dr. Jones was extremely concerned, helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Very smart but during my second appointment I felt that she was quite rude and she inferred that I was wasting her time

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

She suddenly disappeared from practice during my diagnosis plan, so I had to get my records. She kept writing that she personally examined me, but I was only examined by medical students. There was no indication of possible diagnosis or treatment.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Thought she was the best becuase she was with the university, but she didn't even see me first. It was the pA then a student, then her. And she didn't agree with eirther of the others. wasted my time. i will go Elsewhere!@

flag | Submitted December 30, 2007

supposedly some kind of faculty teaching expert hand surgeon. she was really uninterested in hearing about my problem. I ended up going to another doctor and had a sucessful ulnar lengthening. she seemed to discount my pain and accused me of not wanting to work. My new doctor actually found the problem and fixed it, and I am happily back at work with m yfancy new titanium plane in the wrist!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2007

workmans compensation sent me to her after i fell on my arm. she said nothing was wrong, back to work, no modifications or restrictions. i kept going back complaining about pain, and she finally did an MRI with much protest. still said nothing was wrong. i got the report from the radiologist, and sure enough, something was wrong! there was a fracture and a torn flexor tendon! she's a scam artist for wc

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

I saw Dr. Jones for severe hand pain and weakness in one hand. I am a welder, and was unable to work due to the weakness and pain. She did an MRI, and told me I had a perfectly healthy and and should be proud at my age! She did not prescribe any therapy or medication. I asked about going to work, she said just tough it out for a bit, the pain will go away. The pain did not go away, so I obtained a copy of the report six months later. Several ganglia cysts were noted, in addition to a scaphoid broken, triango cartidlage tear, and lunate necrosis! What a scam!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2005

Dr. Marci M. Jones's Credentials

• Univ Of Vt Coll Of Med, Burlington Vt 05405 (Grad. 1994)