Ratings for Dr. Daniel Rutrick

thought id comment ive seen doctor rutrick for some years now hes a good doctor/person can call if you need to talk to him on a Saturday sunday or late at night at the beginning of seeing him till you find the right drug that helps and agrees with you he doesn't like labels and doesn't push medicine/drugs says if you can? try and not too take medicine. doesn't act superior over you down to earth treats you individually with all the patients he has/had with various problems its not easy 40 years.. yes he can sometimes not get back to pharmacy and not always get the right drug at first to help you but compared to other psychiatrists I had seen you'd be in real trouble he always has a positive attitude laugh smile. hes not incompetent he does put his feet up on desk so what? that's just him being dr rutrick not making me feel nervous I dont want him staring at me like a monkey at a zoo he deserves some credit.. you try and do what he does... I put 4 cause no one is perfect

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Only problem I have is he never calls the pharmacy back even if the pharmacy calls him numerous times. One of my prescriptions went generic and the pharmacy called him to see if it was ok to give me generic (It said no substitutions on it) I've been waiting 5 days for my prescription!!! The pharmacy cannot get ahold of him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

This person is incompetent. Aside from yawning throughout my entire session, he sat with his feet up on his desk directly in my face. He called my primary care physician and discussed me while I was sitting there, even after I offered to step out. Avoid.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

Dr. Daniel Rutrick's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in Everett, MA