Ratings for Dr. Joseph C. Millin

He's ok if you don't mind waiting 2 hours and 15 minutes to see him! And when I brought it up, no apology whatsoever. He is also a bit demeaning. Talked about my watching reality shows..........I've never watched one in my life. Maybe because I'm a woman? I'm finding another doc!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

HE ACCEPTS NEW PATIENTS UNDER MOST INSURANCE PLANS BECAUSE HE GETS PAID IN MOST CASES FROM HMO'S MONTHLY WITHOUT SUBMITTING CLAIMS. THE MORE PATIENTS HE SIGNS UP, THE MORE INCOME. DOESN'T CARE ABOUT SHOWING UP FOR APPOINTMENTS!WORST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE!!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

Dr. Millin is a warm and excellent physician; you will not find a better and more caring family doctor. He and his office are responsive to your needs. I would recommended this physician to anyone looking for a solid family doctor who will take the required time to deal with your problem.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Don't go to this doctor unless you like sitting in a waiting room (for over 1hr. 20 min's on my last/final visit). NEVER On time. I put up with it for over two years until I realized I didn't have to, and found a new doctor. I cannot In good faith recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Millin is the best I have seen, which includes Dr.'s in the Greater Chicago area. I don't know how anyone could give him less than a stellar review.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Millin is one of the most ethical, knowledgeable persons in his field and catches things many specialists miss! I simply do not understand any of the negative comments posted on here and can only imagine that their medicinal needs are a stronger need that finding out the real cause of their malody. These people need to stop going to see Dr. Millin and go some place else where another doctor is willing to just hand a script for the narcotic they seek! I simply cannot imagine a better doctor and because of his popularity - the wait is worth it!!! Everyone thinks medical care is a right - and that it should be free!! I dont' have insurance and would gladly pay out of my pocket to see this doctor. Dcctors spend 1/2 their life in school - what makes people think they don't deserve to be paid!??? If you're looking for someeone really good - look no further!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

I have never experianced a Doctor with such knowledge, kindness, helpfullness. When I was in the Hospital, he came to check on me every day, took time to talk to me, even it was already late in the evening. Head's up for him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

This is a very young and inexperienced doctor. Both me and my sister went to our first visit with him. I came early to fill out all the paper work for being new patients. Our appt was for three thirty. We were brought into the waiting room at 4:10. We waited until 4:55pm and the doctor NEVER came in the room. Left us just sitting there. I came out and demanded my co pay to be credited, which they did. I firmly believe it was because of my sisters mental handicap that the doctor did not like and did not want a person like that to be a patient of his. We walked out, he was very rude, opened the door and said to us, Don't say Naughty words now. It was unbelievable. He was chatting with his nurses in the offices and never saw us. Discrimination is in the blood of this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. Joseph C. Millin's Credentials

• Ohio State University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1988)