Ratings for Dr. Olga Gorodetsky

She is a very good doctor, knowledgeable, thorough and caring.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Absolute best doctor no questions asked! Kind and caring. Thorough and concise! A++!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Outstanding physician, she is very knowledgeable and helped us on many occasions. We have been her patients for 8 years.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I love Dr Gorodetsky. She is very knowledgeable, thorough and caring. You never feel rushed - she is a great listener!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I travel to keep Olga as my doctor, she moved to a new location a few years ago (to newmarket). it took me so long to find a doctor I was actually glad to have that I'm willing to put in more effort to see her versus try to find another.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Olga is an excellent doctor. She is very thorough and always takes time to listen to her patient. This does relate to long waiting times but it is well worth it.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Great doctor, very concerned, understanding. Listens to the patient and explains very well, best family doctor I have had so far. I am finding it hard to get an appointment with her, she is very busy.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

I find this doctor very helpful, knowledgeable, and also very friendly. She acts quickly if suspicous of a problem, sends you to the right people for help

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

Next time you visit Dr. Olga ask her her qualifications. Patients are very privilaged to have her as a GP. She has great empathy and gives her patients the time that they need. I don't mind waiting for her. She will give me the same time. She is very thoughtful, thorough and compassionate. If she is not sure she will find out. We are lucky to have her in Sutton

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr. Gorodetsky is the best physician I have ever had. She does not rush the visit. She actually listens to you. And if she doesn't know the answer, she finds out. She is also good with sharing outside resources among patients. Too many people are complaining about wait times. Do you think the doctors are just sitting there goofing off? No. They are allotted 6 minutes per person. When was the last time a doctor only spent 6 minutes with you? Exactly. It adds up. I don't mind waiting because I know when it's my turn, she'll spend enough time with me to deal with the issue. Read a book or a magazine. That's what they are there for.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007