Ratings for Dr. Olga Gorodetsky

She is an amazing Doctor! She went through 3 different medical schools and is very knowledgeable. She is very caring and has an amazing personality.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

She has been my doctor for many years. I followed her from her former clinic. Caring and thorough.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Favorite doctor!!!Even though she is in Newmarket I travel from Toronto, Its worth it.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

She is a very good doctor, knowledgeable, thorough and caring.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Absolute best doctor no questions asked! Kind and caring. Thorough and concise! A++!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Outstanding physician, she is very knowledgeable and helped us on many occasions. We have been her patients for 8 years.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I love Dr Gorodetsky. She is very knowledgeable, thorough and caring. You never feel rushed - she is a great listener!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I travel to keep Olga as my doctor, she moved to a new location a few years ago (to newmarket). it took me so long to find a doctor I was actually glad to have that I'm willing to put in more effort to see her versus try to find another.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Olga is an excellent doctor. She is very thorough and always takes time to listen to her patient. This does relate to long waiting times but it is well worth it.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Great doctor, very concerned, understanding. Listens to the patient and explains very well, best family doctor I have had so far. I am finding it hard to get an appointment with her, she is very busy.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011