Ratings for Dr. Suresh Rayancha

I made the extremely difficult decision to terminate my pregnancy due to life threatening conditions. My OBGYN sent me to Rayancha to help with my mental distress. Or so she said when they set up the appointment for me. Instead, Rayancha repeatedly demanded to know why I was making this decision, was extremely condescending, and asked if my husband knew I was doing this...as if I needed my husband's permission to do anything! Not only was I ridiculed for making the hardest choice in my life, he never helped me beyond asking me what kind of medication I wanted. When I told him I didn't want any, he pretty much gave up. I was in his office for no more than 15 minutes. I left his office furious and insulted. This is the 21st century. No one should be made to feel like dirt at the lowest point in their life. He is supposed to help people. After all, he's a doctor right?

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Suresh Rayancha's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1976)