Ratings for Dr. Tessy Korah

I have dealt with quite a few very professional psychiatrists in my time. Never before have I dealt with someone as inconsiderate as Dr. Korah. She is very manipulative, rude, and seems to only be in it for the money/ego. I don't get the sense that she actually cares about her patients. She spent very little time with me and didn't seem to listen to me at all. She appears that she might actually be friendly but looks can be deceiving. She really doesn't seem to grasp the field of medicine at all. She really seemed to be confused about medications, their effectiveness, side effects and so on. I will never go back to her again and would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

Korah seems to have a lot of experience doing what she does, but because of this, she thinks a little too highly of herself. She's rude, accusatory, and condescending. She is definitely part of The System, meaning she is not there to help her patients: she's there for a paycheck and a power trip. She didn't listen to what I had to say and made a lot of incorrect assumptions that negatively affected my care. If you don't play her game by her rules, you will have a difficult time. I do not recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010