Ratings for Dr. Jason R. Zuch

Dr. Zuch and all his staff are so awesome. I would not think of going anywhere else. I have been going there for 2 years now. Always treated the same every time I walk thru the door. As soon as you walk in the door you are greeted by the receptionist and she makes you feel so comfortable and relaxed. She is so pleasant, caring and understanding. I had gum surgery and I couldn't ask for any better treatment. This is the second time I had this done. Dr. Zuch first did the right side top & bottom a while back. Now he did the left side top and bottom. Dr. Zuch is very caring and very gentle and explains everything he is going to do before he does it and also explains what he is going to do every step of the way until he is done. He always asks if you have any questions and always asking if you are ok during your procedure. He takes his time while working on you and never rushes you out. He always does such an awesome job. Dr. Zuch is the best if you ask me. Like I said I would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

He was an hour late for appointment, didn't care. I had a crown lengthening procedure for two root canals that had been done. I had severe pain in my ear and throat even though the anesthetic had not worn off after I got home. Still suffering from pain on the side of my tongue, ear and throat after 4four days.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I had a long procedure done on my mouth to place two implants. Excellent experience. Dr. Zuch took the time to make sure that the job was done right. Frequently asked if I had any questions and took the time to explain all procedures to me. I felt very confident in his abilities. Highly recommended for both adults and children.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007