Ratings for Dr. M. JOSEFA Apigo

Dr. Apigo was recommended to me and I wish I would have saved my time and went somewhere else. Long story short, she had me come in for bloodwork. After I did it, they forgot that they had to take it at a certain time, requiring me to come back the next day. My husband had to get bloodwork done and again she forgot the "rules" without me reminding her. She had me change for a procedure, while directly telling me herself she would be right in and then literally forgot about me in the room never coming back, therefore I left. She forgot to provide me with paperwork/results of bloodwork on two occasions. The wait times are astronomical and while I do understand she is busy its unacceptable. The last straw was I came in for an appointment for them to tell me she was in a delivery and it would be 30 min. Then they call me back to the room already 30 min past my appt and I wait in the room for another 45 with no one coming in to tell me anything. I left the room and asked her medical assistant if she knows how much longer she will be and she proceeds to say "Dr. Apigo called and said it's a difficult delivery and she doesn't know when she will be back." I completely understand she was in a delivery and they happen spontaneously but that was never my issue. Someone should have come in my room to communicate and ask if I wanted to reschedule or see another doctor. It's not professional to just let me sit there for 90 mins without even knowing if it could be another 2 hours of me sitting there! I asked to speak with Dr. Apigo to let her know why I left and rescheduled and she had a supervisor call me back. She wouldn't even call her patient back. That's not someone I want delivering my child. Unfortunately Dr. Apigo and their office staff have disappointed me on too many occasions and for that I will not recommend her or the office!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I love Apigo, she is so upbeat and friendly. I am so glad that my friend told me to go to her. I never want another on again. When she does the pap you dont even know she does it she so gentle. When I was having complication on the end of my pregnancy she wanted me to have my baby soon. Yes sometimes she was running late but stuff comes up and I understand. I highly recommend any of my friends or family to go to her.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I was extremely unhappy with my experience with Dr. Apigo. As a 1st time mother, you can imagine how excited I was for my first appointment, unfortunately it didn’t turn out that way. Dr. Apigo expressed to me that she was very superstitious, which in turn did not sit well with me. I was only 5wk4days pregnant, and she decided to do an u/s which was too early to see anything. She came to the conclusion that my pregnancy was non-viable but did not state that it could be too early to see anything. Because I trusted her, I was in conclusion that I was going to miscarry. However, 4 days later, my 2nd u/s, we were able to see everything. I would not go to Dr. Apigo because of her approach towards things, she did an u/s too early, she had false conclusions, and she did not have sympathy to a first time mother. No woman should ever go through that type of stress.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Apigo is a great doctor. I would send any of my friends and faimly to her.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

i love doctor apigo... she's warm and sweet. never made me feel uncomfortable. she explained most everything before i had to ask. she delivered my little girl via c section and my scaring is minimal. Now that she moved to thunderbird it's even better.. considering it's a newer/remodel medical center and the staff there was great... I would most definitely recommend her. she's amazing. As far as the few bad rating she has well you can't make everyone happy...

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

dr. apigo is a saint. she is always friendly, polite, helpful, inquisitive, reassuring and generally lovely to interact with. she makes me feel absolutely no discomfort in sharing my personal information and concerns and is overall the best doctor i've had in my entire life.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

I started seeing Dr. Apigo during my first pregnancy and will definately go to her again even if i have to travel further. I was very impressed how quickly she made it to the hospital to deliver me and i swear she was my guardian angel that day. She is an outstanding woman and i really felt she wanted the best for me.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Apigo for the majority of 5 years. When I became pregnant in 2010 I was uncomfortable with the type of care I received. This includes but is not limited to: Unnecessary ultra sounds (four within my first eight weeks) and narcotics which I expressed concern taking during my pregnancy, even in a time of need. When I questioned her decisions I was told I needed to trust her medical expertise. I felt my questions were not wanted or warranted and that my opinion did not matter. I believe her decisions were not in the best interest of myself or my child. I would not recommend her to anyone who has an opinion about their own health care needs.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Dr Apigo is great. Very helpful and spends time with you if you have any questions. I gave her a 4 on the punctuality...Not many doctors are every on time. Things come up and they have deliveries to do. Most of the time I never waited over 20 min.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Dr. Apigo fit me in as a new patient, On the day of appointment, they called me super early to let me know she was in surgery and recheduled. They were friendly and helpful. Dr Apigo was warm and welcoming, and I appreciated that she understood my needs. We are having surgery next week, and I am completely comfortable. After 10 years at Desert West, Dr Apigo is my new GYN!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. M. JOSEFA Apigo's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1995)

Providence