Ratings for Dr. Venkata Evani

Trust him completely. His bedside manner is the best. I would trust my daughter to him. Would never use any other surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Evani took half of my thyroid out. He is the best doctor I have ever gone to. He listened when I told him I am the usually "the zebra." Turns out that my parathyroid was entangled in my thyroid!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

Dr ventaka evani is a very good surgeon. He's very nice and knowledgable.he will explain everything and he will listen to your concern. If I rate dr evani alone I will rate him excellent. But the staff are terrible at 1300 n 12st suite 616 Phoenix az. They are rude and not helpful. Dr evani schedule me for surgery and he told his staff name Jennifer to find out the price so I can prepare the money since I don't have insurance and this lady told me she will call me the next day. Weeks passed by nothing no phone call from her I started call the office but they're no help no one in the office can help because every time I call Jennifer only tell the receptionist that she call me as soon as she gets the price. Until I missed my appointment. They don't care at all and I don't understand why they work that kind of job when they can't able to handle their job very well. I wish I can fire them all. So pissed with them because it like this dr but I can't stand with his staff.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Dr. Evani is the most caring and skilled surgeon. HE LISTENS. He is HUMAN, unlike the doctors I have been seeing in AZ. I do not want any more surgeries but if I did, there is no question I would have him as my surgeon. He is like no other doctor. HE CARES.I was so grateful for him that I sent a basket of fruit dipped in chocolate. It would have been nice to get a thank you from the receptionist when I asked if they enjoyed them. I guess I am expecting too much in this day and age.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Evani is without exception one of the best surgeons I have ever met. As a cancer survivor with multiple surgeries in my history, I can completely endorse Dr. Evani for his technical and social skills. I would not consider going anywhere else for surgical needs.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Do not get mesh put into your body for any reason, not even a hernia repair! It caused debilitating chronic pain for 3 years and finally had to be removed.. It caused the spermatic cord to tangle into a knot! Please do your research on the complications of mesh!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

The doctor was knowledgeable but the staff was all over. Very disorganized. I decided to not have surgery because they are not good at returning phone calls.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

I felt Dr. Evani was an excellent Dr. He listened to my questions and answered them all with care and concern. He explained everything as well as things I forgot to ask about. He talked me through the entire procedure and his assurance was comforting. I felt he was a great Dr..

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

I do not have the expertise to rate the surgical skills of any doctor, but I believe I am alive today due to Dr. Evani. In addition, he treated me with concern and respect at all times. He was available when necessary. His in-office nurses were helpful & caring as well. I have nothing but positive things to say about the doctor. His receptionist was a different story-impatient, rude, & dismissive.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

I have never met a better doctor than Dr. Evani. He is so caring and comforting and listened to everything I had to say. He took out half my thyroid and did a great job. I thank God I found him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Dr. Venkata Evani's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1986)