Ratings for Dr. John Scott Bradley

I've been seeing many doctors regarding my injury sustained in a motor vehicle accident, and I have to say that Dr. Bradley is one of a kind. He explained everything in detail about my injury as he went over all the other doctors' notes, and he even invited my wife to come and hear the explanation. I've never seen anyone so thorough with his work, and so enthusiastic about his job. The truly disappointing thing is that he is only seeing a particular type of patient now and will be retiring soon. I not only learned more about my medical condition from him, but by watching his enthusiasm for his work, I learned how to live life to the fullest.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

As I am nearing the 42nd birthday of my son, I reflect back on my experience at Calgary General. Doctor Bradley definitely stands out in memory as one of the most caring and efficient doctors I have ever had the good fortune in meeting. Particularly fortunate that early morning of July 2nd, 1973 as my own GP was out of town (very good for me) and Dr. Bradley, a very young doctor then, took over. He knew immediately that something was not right and sent for a specialist, who decided it was in my best interests and the safety of my baby to do a C-Section. Although I was in hospital for a long time afterwards and my baby in intensive care, it was because of Dr. Bradley that my son and I are here today to say "Happy Retirement!" I envy all of the many families that have had the very good fortune to have had Dr. Bradley as their primary caregiver for so many years. He would have stayed mine as well, but we moved to the coast when my son was 6 months old. Fabulous doctor - caring, knowledgeable, dedicated to the wellness of all his patients.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Love Dr Bradley,known him for 39 years he always made sure everything was good with me physically and emotionally. The best.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr John S Bradley, is in many people's opinion, is the best family practitioner the city of Calgary has ever seen. His vast knowledge, caring bedside manner, and incredible sense of humour (his laugh was the best!) made him the most amazing man to be connected with. As a former patient, employee, and family friend, I felt extremely blessed to have access to this wonderful man. His RN Ruth gained invaluable life experience as part of that clinic and when her daughter Rachel joined the practice, they were the "Dream Team" of General Medicine in Calgary during the late 90s and early 00s. It was a sad day for Calgarians, and the medical community in general, when the Calgary General was imploded. Having the new hospital in South Calgary is a blessing in disguise. God Bless Dr John S Bradley and his medical contribution to the city of Calgary, the province of Alberta, and the country of Canada. Let us remember, however briefly, that we are making progress!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Was my family physician from July 1976 onward; delivered all three of my children. A truly great GP. His staff were also wonderful - I truly miss both Dr. Bradley and Ruth

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr Bradley was our family doctor for over 35 years. Needless to say we miss him .We wish him the best, and hope he enjoys hisretirement We miss Ruth as wellmay God bless them both

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Great family doctor to me for 30-35 years, my son 10 years. Going to miss Dr. Bradley and Ruth dearly in the future. Happy retirement wishes and God bless.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

He is the most outstanding and caring Dr. that we have ever been involved with. He is absolutely the BEST.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

He is a great doctor and very knowledgeable. He spends time with patients that other doctors might not take on due to difficulty. He is one of the best doctors in Calgary (definately the best in long term care).

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

I was a young lady and Dr. Bradley delivered both of my daughters when I lived in Alberta. I will never forget his kindness. Gog bless this Doctor

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007