Dr. Sean Payne

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sean Payne

Dr Payne has been helping me to deal with multiple injuries to my neck and spine for years. I would be lost if not for the talent and dedication of this great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Very knowledgeable, excellent chiropractor. Very personable as well!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Payne for about 10 years now and have appreciated his emphasis on my chiropractic needs instead of the common focos on up selling. Payne trusts his patients ability to know when to go back for additional treatments.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I have done the "circuit" of chiropractors and none (underline that) can compare to Dr. Payne's work and methodology. Not only does he take more time to ensure I am ready for any adjustments, but he does not even remotely push regular visits on me; he even states it is not necessary in many cases (how's that for a refreshing change?). In addition, when he does recommend I come back even I can't deny that it is a good idea and I haven't a doubt in the world he cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr Payne is an excellent chiropractor. Very personable, and extremley ethical. He is the best chiropractor I have ever encountered. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I had a few appointments with Dr. Sean Payne a few months ago and I waited with reviewing him just to see what the long term results are. I’m very happy with the results and very happy with Dr. Payne. He was always on time and expedient. He’s very considerate and asks before doing any procedures. When he thought I was better, he recommended a physiotherapist, if I felt I needed one and didn’t pressure me to visit him again unless I felt I wanted to. He’s very ethical and produces good results. I did go to see the physiotherapist he suggested and she said Dr. Payne is the only chiropractor she likes, saying “he’s very evidence based”. An all-around positive experience.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Excellent chiropractor ! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Payne. I have been seeing him for several years now. He always takes the time to listen to my issues with my back pain. I have seen other chiropractors in Victoria who are closer, but I find I get the best results with Dr. Payne.

Submitted April 12, 2015

Sean is a fantastic chiropractor! One of the best in Victoria. I have seen him for years, and though I have tried seeing other chiropractors that are closer to me, none of them have compared. I highly recommend Dr. Payne as a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I am very disappointed! I went for an initial consult for my back pain, and he didn't do anything. He asked questions, then he looked at my back and briefly tried to adjust it. He wasn't able to do any adjustments, and he gave up saying to come for another appointment. I paid $60 for nothing. The receptionist said the follow up appointments are 10 minutes. That is very little time for which he charges $40! I went today to see another chiropractor to compare. I can confirm that Dr. Payne does very little work for your money, compared to the other chiropractor. The other chiropractor did a lot of work for the same money and her follow up appointments are 30 minutes, not 10 minutes. Do yourself a favour and go to another chiropractor to compare. Bottom line: Dr. Payne does very little work compared to others, and he didn't do anything during the initial visit.

Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Sean Payne's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Providence