Ratings for Dr. Ron Walsh

Best dentist I ever had. Never hurt me or scared me once. Sorry to hear he's retiring.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

The BEST dentist I have ever had. I wish him a long, happy retirement - he has earned it.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr Walsh's service is impeccable. So sorry to seeing him retire.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

unbelievable service. This guy has been doing it for years.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Ron and his staff are wonderful. Due to spinal cord damage, I ask quite a bit from them when they are working on me. I have to have a makeshift brace under my neck to keep it steady and I cannot move very much. They make me feel like it's nothing, but I know it complicates life. I'm enough of a "case" that I'd not blame them if they dropped me. But, they see me every time and never make me feel like "Oh, here comes trouble!". I'm treated well and they constantly check to see if things are alright. I've experienced the dentist and staff "from Hell" but they're the polar opposites. Could not ask for a better and more friendly group. I've seen Dr. Walsh for 20 years now and I'd never change - besides he still has kids in university that I need to pay for! Just kidding Ron. As I said a 10/10 for Ron and all his support personnel and they have been with him forever! That say's something. And they are all just so damn nice all the time! Dave G.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Excellent, pain free , fast treatments....dentistry at it's best.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Walsh for over 20 years and I think I'll just pull my teeth out if he ever retires. No, really - he's wonderful and so are all the staff!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

our whole family uses this practice and they are good. Especially good with our son, he likes going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Dr. Walsh is an amazing dentist. He and his staff always make you feel comfortable and do their work with very little pain. I love his office atmosphere as well. As someone who generally doesn't like going to the dentist, Dr. Walsh's practice makes my appointment much more enjoyable. Dr Walsh really makes sure that you know what is going on during your appointment and gives you options to fit your opinion. I definitely recommend Dr. Walsh to anyone with any problem!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

One of the best dentist, I have seen. He is very gentle and make the work very pleasant. I will recommend him to anybody who is looking for an excellent dentist.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011