Ratings for Dr. Michael O'Malley

It is a relief that this Dr is no longer in private practice. I hope that he is better at treating his addiction patients than he was at treating his patients in his general practice. He was dismissive of my symptoms, and always seemed to be annoyed. When I tried to give him important background information about a medical issue I had had, he interrupted me and told me he didn't have time to listen to the story and that I was unfairly making other patients wait.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

secretary was rude , office table/bench covered with paper had several white plastic tubes about 1.5" long in the crack of the bench? and never washed his hands after using the urinal next to me while waiting for my sample. no soap and definetly did not sing happy birthday twice.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

I found Dr Omalley very cold hearted and came across that he could care less about what the person in his office has to say. All he did during my visit was say that the report that he had recieved was from a specialist and when i asked questions that I had I was told it's not my problem. This is not a Dr that I would recommend to look at my dog if there was a problem that can't seemed to be found.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Glad to have left Prince George and to find a decent physician. O'Malley was about as useful as a lighthouse in Mackenzie.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2009

Dr. O'Malley is a wonderful doctor. It's too bad he's leaving;I was very lucky to get into his practice two years ago when I moved to Prince George. He's excellent in many different areas. Also with my second pregnancy his acupuncture was the only thing that helped with my Morning Sickness. His Staff is wonderful, and my family and I are very sad to see him go.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

michael has been my doctor for 29 years, how do you find another doctor after having the same one for so long? good luck doc and thanks for taking such good care of us.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Dr O'Malley delivered me, I am now 25 and sad to see him go. I dont like having to find a stranger to be my Doc, honestly, I am a little afraid of what is out there. Good bye and good luck!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

He has been my doctor for over thirty years, really sad to see him closing his practice. thank you for everything Doc

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009