Ratings for Dr. Julie A. Guthrie

Selfish, only cares about the money. I was sucicdal and she didn't even care. Her receptionist is rude and cruel also.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Like most doctors, you either really like her or you really don't. For me, she was unprofessional and unethical, but for my roommate, who she was also treating at the time, she was great. Treating both of us at the same time is actually unprofessional and unethical. She also refused to treat me after I refused to take a particular medication that made me sick enough to go to the ER, though it was clear I needed to be on some kind of medication. She basically let an unmedicated person with bipolar disorder walk out of her office untreated and without even suggesting a follow up visit or to see another doctor because I disagreed with her. I ended up in the psychiatric hospital a few months after seeing her.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr. Guthrie was clearly very knowledgeable about my condition even though the symptoms I present aren't classic. She is very supportive of any insurance issues, and listens and understands. I highly recommend her. Listed as one of Ohio's Top Doctors.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Julie A. Guthrie's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)