Ratings for Dr. Glenn Cashman

Words cannot describe how helpful this man is. After being bounced around several specialists because of groin complications, I read some of the reviews on this website. I definitely felt much better after just one visit and stuck to him program for 10 weeks. Went from not being able to get in my car to walking and cycling with no pain. Visits do feel short sometimes but can understand due to how busy he is.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

I was suffering from a strained groin, sports hernia, lumbar and hip abductor and adductor strains for over 3 years. I was living with constant pain througout 3 years. I visited several psyio therapists, massage therapists, chiropractors, accupuncturists. After my first treatment with Dr. Cashman, I was relieved all all pain! and I left his office in tears of joy. I've continued to see Dr. Cashman once a week, for maintenance. I do get flare ups from time to time, but he attends to them very well. My progress has improved well over 70%. Keep in mind, treatments are only effective if you commit to his stretching and strengthening program. I refered Dr. Cashman to several friends and family. Good luck to all those suffering in pain. Visiting Dr. Cashman is one step in the right direction to relieving your symptoms.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Glen has "Amazing hands like Magic". I was diagonised with a labral tear in the groin finally after a MRI 14 months after the injury. Had been going to physio, massage for this period with only minimal improvement. Litterally after 1 treatment with Glen and 4 days later I was totally off the twice daily anti-inflammatories I had been on this whole period of 14 months. With continued treatments (10) I have continued to improve dramatically and will be totally pain free soon. I am thrilled with the referral I got from Dr. Michael Gilbart to Glen.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Excellent chiropractor! He has a lot of knowledge, takes the time with you, and doesn't limit his practice to only bones, in the sense that he considers muscular and other factors in adjustments. Not like just the traditional crack and be done chiropractors.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

I had a neck injury that was so bad I could not find anything to help. For about 6 months I was spending a fortune on a bad chiropractor, accupuncture and perscription drugs. I finally went to Glenn and he showed me some great stretches, explained what was going on and helped me get some of my compfort back. He also recommended some non perscription natural aleternatives that helped reduce the inflamation and I am now drug free and about 85% pain free.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

I spent 6 months going to several physios and doctors for a knee injury that had prevented me from even playing with my kids. Glen spent about 40 minutes diagnosing me - gave me a clear indication of what the issue was and that he might be able to restore the joint mobility by reducing pain but couldn't fix the cause (a meniscus tear). 8 treatments later I was able to run with almost no pain. Many friends have been and all have been really happy with him. Yes, the treatments hurt but not as much as my knee.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

I've seen Dr. Cashman for a number of years. I was a patient of Dr. Sheard first but got tired of his overbooked schedule and wait times. Dr. Glenn was always prompt, attentive, personable and professional. As a running enthusiast and sports junkie I am always in need of tweaking here and there. Dr. Glenn is my go-to guy for a tune up and regular re-alignment.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Was bounced around in the medical system for months with a groin issue. In his initial assessment he said I should get in right away for MRI as he thought might be a sports hernia...he was right, getting surgery done next month. In 4 months of physio treatment, that was never suggested as a possibility. Thanks Glenn!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

Incredible, Knowledgeable.No one has been able to help me with my shoulder injury except Dr Glenn Cashman.I'm extremly happy with his service and would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

I went to Dr Cashman with a chronic hip/back problem. It has been on and off for over 8 years. I have tried physio.massage and acupuncture. All provided short term relief but reaccured very quickly.Dr Cashman identified what he thougth the problem was.explained it incredibly well, in laymans terms. After one treatment I felt some relief and it just continued to improve and improve. I have been able to do activies in the gym that I havent done in years. He is very knowledeable and has a delightful way about him. I now have my husband going to him and he also,is very pleased with his treatment. I would not hesitate to recommend him. He has a unique approach to his treatments which really work!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009