Ratings for Dr. Ashan Chaudry

These ratings ratings dont even compare to what this doctor can do or deserves amazing man, amazing doctor!!!! Need way more doctors like him!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr chaudry is a very excellent dr and i would highly recomend him, I had a bone marrow transplant and I got the very best care, the world needs more drs like him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr Chaudry is an amazing doctor - very well informed, honest and has a great sense of humor. He also works with a great team of nurses - the angels on 57.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

What a phenominal doctor!!!. Both my father and myself had Doctor Chaudry as our doctor when we had BMT's and he was absolutley fantastic. I have a 100% faith in the decisions that he makes and I honestly believe that both my dad and myself are here today because of this man.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

He is awesome. Keeps you well informed, very pleasant disposition and always smiles. He listens very well. I had a BMT due to MCL and he made me feel that I was part of his team in the decision making. He always told me what to expect so there were no surprises. Hard working dedicated Dr. Poor guy is so busy at times he ends up eating what the patients get. The nurses look after him when they see he hasn't eaten. Great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Dr. Chaudry was also my daughter's doctor. She had a bone marrow transplant in Jan/06. We had 100% faith in Dr. Chaudry. He was always very kind and caring and was always available if you and any questions or concerns. there was never a doubt in our minds when it came to the decisions Dr. Chaudry made where our daughter was concerned.He is a wonderful man and because of him we have our daughter today.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

i had a bone marrow transplant in calgary and he took me under his care, he was a very knowledgeable doctor, he gave me all the time i needed when i had my list of questions everytime i seen him, he always had a answer for me, made me feel like i was well looked after. he was very sincere and understanding, i wouldnt have wanted any other doctor for my transplant,i felt i had the best care possible in this life or death situation, i would definitely recommend him to anyone that has to go thru this.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007