Ratings for Dr. Julie G. Masters

As a women who experienced sexual trauma as a child, I made the choice to not have children and to never see a OBGYN. Well much to our shock, after 9 years of marriage my husband and I found out we were going to have a baby. (Still not sure how that happened LOL!) My friend used another doctor in the office so she called and explained the situation and Dr. Masters was suggested.From the start, Dr. Masters went WAY of of her way to make sure my fears were addressed.Given that I had heart and sugar issue early on, this was no small task.She even set it up so Pam (the nurse who teaches the birth classes at the hospital) would be my nurse for delivery.To Pam's credit, she stayed 10+ hours after her shift so that she would be with me during the entire delivery.Dr. Masters, Pam and the office staff where all wonderful. Dr. Masters and Pam showed a level of compassion that they did not have to. 5 years later, we have moved 4.5 hours away from Dr. Master's office.But I willing make the drive.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

Dr. Julie G. Masters's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2000)