Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Mann

This group of professionals was engaging, efficient and thorough.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I get tonsilitis once every month and have been begging to have my tonsils removed since I was hospitalized for a month with it at 17 years old, which is also when I began to get tonsil stones. He called them polyps and said they would fade with time and I'd be fine. I did some online research and there is a significant visual and symptomatic difference between tonsil polyps and tonsil stones. Though he is punctual, he doesn't give a rats a** about his patient's explanations of symptoms and just dismisses their illnesses as something similar that's minor.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

The clinic Dr. Mann works at is efficient and follows up on commitments. Dr. Mann is pleasant and knowledgeable and is a good listener. I recommend Dr. Mann.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Any time I had to go to a different doctor I wished I hadn't Dr Mann is very helpful and if he can't help he will find some one who will. He helped my 16year old son finally get the help he needed for a serious problem other doctors could not figure out! Many thanks to Dr Mann

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Mann's for 15 years. I have found him to be punctual and helpful. He has never shied away from sending me to a specialist when it was required and is not afraid to say that soemthing is out of his area of expertise. I recently had a procedure done by him in Area 6, and both nurses and doctors had nothing but good things to say about him. He is not a pill pusher nor a mollycoddler, so if you are looking for that in a doctor, go some where else. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

For a good ten years I complained of a very specific abdominal pain with no result. Finally, he performed a sygmoidoscopy and discovered that I had diverticulitis/osis. When I researched online, the pain I had been complaining about all those years was an absolute signpost to diverticulosis. Took ten years for him to read the sign.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Lacks basic knowledge and seems to spend more time on his computer then interacting with the person in the room.Clearly misses huge clues and is dismissive of symptoms. I would not use him as a vet let alone the guardian of my health

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

I saw this doctor at the walk-in clinic for a pregnancy test, he not only dismissed my conerns, he inaccurately told me I wasn't pregnant. 8 months later, I'm 5 weeks from welcoming a bay boy. I wish he would have taken more time and given me an accurate accessment, luckily I made an appt the following week with my regular doctor who did proper testing and found I was infact pregnant.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

When i had post operation issues from a simple in office surgery Dr. Mann performed.. i decided to go back to see him. he simply said "your fine" and sent me out of his office. 1 and a half years later and after much discomfort I went to another doctor that immediately noticed the problems and scheduled me for yet another surgery a few weeks later. way to go doc... ya jerk.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

One wants their Doc to be thorough,proactive and work hard to solve their problems---Mann isn't that interested.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2007