Ratings for Dr. Troy R. DAmour

Doc is great! My family has been seeing him for over 10 years. He gets us in quickly when we are sick. His staff are very friendly and caring too.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Staff is always extremely helpful and polite on the phone and in person. Calls are promptly returned. You can usually get an appointment same day or next day. Dr. is attentive and knowledgeable. He listens and you do not feel rushed. Pays attention to cost of medicines as well. Would recommend him to anyone!! Been our family doctor now for about 6 months.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

He is a wonderful Doctor and I have my entire family with Doctore now....He sits and listens and truly pays attention to your concerns as well he addresses his concers also. Great family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Been my doc for 8 years. Will not look for another. I drive 50 miles just to see "my doctor or Lisa"

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

Dr. D'Amour is great. Have referred lots of people to him. Have been pts for over 5 years. Nurse prac not so much. She use to be approachable like she really cared. I use to refer pts to her but after experience with her I make appts w/dr. only.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

PRO:Not in a rush. Will sit and visit with you about your concerns. Gives credible advice. Will refer you to the appropriate consulting physicians when appropriate. Caring and concerned attitude. Offers medication samples if available. Cons: often have to wait for weeks to get an appointment. Office nurse does not always return phone calls. Office nurse doesn't always mail out or fax lab results as the ofc says they will. May take a couple of days for the ofc nurse to call in or authorize refills. Does not see his patients when admitted to the hospital--a hospitalist doctor takes care of you while in the hospital.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

In the last 3 years, my son has seen the doctor only once. I really liked him. We usually see the nurse pra., and she is wonderful. My son is very confortable with her. And her nurse is great!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr. Troy R. DAmour's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)