Ratings for Dr. Tonja R. Austin

Dr. Austin may take the position of GP a bit too far in that she strives to be the only doctor a patient needs. She cares for newborns, pregnant mothers, emotionally ill, back pain - etc. However, I have to admit, she is like a walking medical encyclopedia, and you get the feeling that she really knows what she's talking about. I have great respect for her and, as skeptical as I was to change to an HMO from my regular BCBS plan, I will now stay with it because of my faith in Dr. Austin.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Dr. Austin is a wonderful doctor. I've been through a few doctors to find the right one and she has the most exceptional bedside manner possible. She makes coming to the doctor more enjoyable. You can actually ask her questions and feel comfortable. I've recommended her to family and friends, male and female.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. Austin is an exceptional doctor. She is the doctor for both my children. Her thouroughness and phenomenal bedside manner is exceptional. She's so pleasant and always allows time for questions and concerns. I have recommended her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

This doctor is extremely knowledgeable and is very thorough. She investigated a medical condition I had for 3 years and knew the diagnosis after getting the right diagnostic exams done first. I had previoustly deen 3 doctors and no diagnosis was found. She is WONDERFUL!! Great personality also.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007

Dr. Tonja R. Austin's Credentials

• Hindi

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1998)