Ratings for Dr. Harpal Singh

Dr. Harpal Singh takes the time to listen to you. He is very knowledgable and puts the patient first. Jody, nurse, is exceptional and very kind.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Awesome Doctor. Not sure what other people on here are talking about. Glad our family has him. Have never been kept waiting either!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Singh's since 2009. He has always showed respect and professionalism in all conversations and appointments with him. He has a great front office staff who always greet you with a smile when you enter the office. The only reason he is late sometimes is because he is providing the excellent medical service to another patient. I would definitely recommend North Burlington Medical Centre and Dr. H. Singh to anyone. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Singh has been my family doctor for about 14 years, and I have been very happy with the care he has given me, appropriate referrals and caring, friendly interactions.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

It's been more than 10 years I know dr.sing. I find him nice helpful and very knowledgeable . My parents are going to him past 10 years and they like him very much. He worked so hard to bring my dad back after his stroke.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr Singh has been my family doctor for about 13 years. I have zero complaints about him. He's a great doctor on all levels.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

I have been so impressed with Dr. Singh that when I moved away to Newmarket I kept him as my GP and traveled to see him, and even when I moved to Napanee,I still made the trip to Burlington to continue with him. He is personable, very knowledgable, professional and efficient. He effectively manages the interface with other specialists. I would highly recommend Dr Singh!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Excellent family Doctor. Wife and I started with him in Oakville walkin and his move to Burlington coincided with ours. We have seen him for several health concerns and he was very effective or referred to good specialist in each case. Highly recommend as a family doctor and the walk-in extends the availability very effectively.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011