Ratings for Dr. Stephen T. Amann

Never informed my wife of her lab reports. Had to schedule an appointment to get a prescription.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

This doctor was very nice and informative to me. Not rude at all. I have seen him on several occasions and was referred to me by my home doctor. Guinn Weeks Eupora, Ms

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

Quite rude and verbally abusive to my wife.. Did not approve of my being with my wife during the office visit.. Had a real attitude.. Terrible people skills.. Would never use this person again for any reason..

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

HE is very rude and uncaring. Did a procedure on my dad we were told it would take 45 mins and he was gone over 7 hrs with no word. the hospital had placed him in recovery instead of surgery. He was mean to my mom and very arrogant. I advise people not to use this dr for any thing.He even wwnt as far as to put his hand in my moms face when she asked a question. HOW RUDE! I would like to know what school he attended and tell them they need to teach drs how to care for patients and their family.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. Stephen T. Amann's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Oxford