Ratings for Dr. Michael Hottois

I would NOT recommend Dr. Michael Hottois to my worst enemy. My 14 year old daughter was diagnosed with ADHD & ODD at 3 years of age and has seen several psychiatrists over the years for her condition. She has been formally tested by psychiatrists in the past and all have concluded and agreed she has ADHD. Teachers have submitted numerous reports about her inability to focus, short attention span, and fidgetyness; but Dr Hottois REFUSES to treat her for ADHD. He wants to keep pushing different antidepressants on her which make her worse. My friend had the same exact experience as me with Dr Hottois and refuses to take her kids back to him, instead opting for private care. He doesn't even listen to his own staff member who has been a case manager for my daughter for YEARS when she tries to bring up the ADHD issue at appointments. I strongly urge all parents to seek psychiatric care for their children elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr. Michael Hottois's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Lorain, OH